Dailies?

in Help & Questions

24 posts

spottledmutt • 2 December 2023 at 12:41 PM

I have seen some people mention these but was a bit confused. I am a bit new to eggcave.

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 2 December 2023 at 1:11 PM

@spottledmutt - Dailies are a fairly new feature - every day, you get a list of tasks to do around the site (e.g. feed so many creatures in the click exchange, make a few forum posts, do so many quests, use items on your creatures, etc.) for a small reward. If you manage to complete at least 25 days worth of dailies in one month, you can claim a reward of 100CC.

However, due to the CC reward you'll need a verified account (to combat potential abuse of multiple accounts) in order to participate, which requires a phone number and means of receiving SMS.

(This is going off what I've read about dailies, since I currently have no way of verifying.)

24 posts

spottledmutt • 2 December 2023 at 1:12 PM

Thank you sm! I’ll have to figure out how to do that @sparklefox

Female
1,743 posts

minnie298a • 2 December 2023 at 7:46 PM

@spottledmutt
sparklefox explained it fairly well. You do need to input your phone number,

How it works, you get a list of 5 tasks to do each day. They are all things to encourage you to interact with the site. Todays tasks were
Complete 5 Quests
Feed 200 Creatures
Make 3 Forum Posts
Play Alkub Racing
Restock 5 items.

They change daily, although there is always a feeding task (100, 200 or 300), and you will need to either make 3 forum posts or 3 wall/profile posts each day. Posts made in the games forum count, as do posts made to your own wall.

Each task completed awards ec (randomly between about 500 and 2000), plus a 1 in 3 chance of getting an item from any of the NPC shops. After completing all tasks in a day you get to spin a wheel with an increased chance of getting a monthly. The chance is still small though. If you complete all 5 tasks on any 25 days in a calendar month you also win 100CC.

I've been keeping a log of the dailies and the results if your interested in more of an idea of what tasks there are and what my rewards were (tasks are set for everyone, rewards are random).
February March April May June July August September October