Diary of Eggcave

in Chit-Chat

24 posts

spottledmutt • 2 December 2023 at 1:32 PM

I thought this might be a cool idea. Basically just a way to share what you have done on eggcave and maybe new creatures you got

Trans Male
100 posts

toebeans • 2 December 2023 at 6:41 PM

Post 1: Average day, just trying to do feedbacks and get more EC to save up to a million again

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 2 December 2023 at 6:58 PM

2nd December 2023

today I managed to spend 250k+ EC on renaming creatures on my sides and set up a bunch of cave common auctions. also made the mistake of spending ~2 mil EC on a trade and now the grind for EC begins again because if I don't snag an Efni this month, I'm gonna cry :')

Female
2,715 posts

jlya • 2 December 2023 at 6:59 PM

Diary entry 12/2/23
Recently traded for more CC than I've had in all six years on this site combined. Traded some for a gorgeous starred Nym yesterday. Very happy to be an Eggcave player ❤️

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 2 December 2023 at 7:19 PM

— — — — — — —
𝒟𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓎'𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎
KEEP OUT!!
— — — — — — —

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
Still no luck in finding a Bulbrigar in the cave. :-( But have found an Elsara! (I said a few and then edited, not sure why I thought I found more LOL, I think it's cuz of my Snowl.)
Thinking about doing a Chanukah giveaway.

PS: @spottledmutt
This is SUCH a good idea for a topic!! I have a diary on a pet page that I used to write in daily for months, but it's such a better idea to put one in the forums for others to join in! I wish I thought of it. x) Looking forward to seeing more entries. 😊

367 posts

kudo • 3 December 2023 at 12:28 AM

my last wall posts have been threats to the well-being of players and i may find myself behind bars any day now. hey, it's not like any of it was unprovoked by law. in fact, i distinctly recall listening to the jellyfish nation immobilise on my property. they were joined shortly by an ash cloud and a peanut gallery and i am beginning to fear that i stand no chance of standing strong...

ahem. if it weren't for the fourbon dipping out of this months rereleases, i might have found myself bankrupt. thank the heavens for a small mercy? come next month, i may eat my words.

in other news, what began as a small profile overhaul has ended with my sore defeat against ecodes. i see no respite in a maximalist introduction and cannot fathom my mystery being unveiled. woe is me.

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 3 December 2023 at 12:47 AM

— — — — — — —
𝒟𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓎'𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎
Seriously, you again!?
I said KEEP OUT!!

— — — — — — —

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
Used bait ten times... TEN TIMES... for a Bulbrigar and didn't get one. Are we surprised? Lol. Still haven't gotten one from the cave, though I'm so thankful because @/dragrawr gifted me one around an hour ago!? ^^ That said, the reason I am so eager to get some (many) is because I would like to give a bunch to @/okami! The creator of the Bulbrigar!! Her creature is in the cave so it's the perfect opportunity to bless her with many, many birdies... >:} ...if they would just show themselves already.

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 3 December 2023 at 2:02 PM

3rd December 2023
Tried baiting today at the cave twice for the Bulbrigar and it didn't work either time, but then the next egg I attempt to steal without a bait ended up being a Bulbrigar...
ALL THAT EC WASTED FOR NOTHING (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
but oh well. I also few a bunch of coves and tried to complete quests but considering my EC is all gone, I keep having to feed coves to afford quest items UGH ._.
praying I will manage to gain enough tokens for a Roo 🤞

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 3 December 2023 at 2:23 PM

♡ 3rd December 2023 ♡

Dear diary,

My morning started with the wonderful news of the Roo returning! I've been (not so) secretly hoping for the Christmas 2009 creatures to come back into the VEND. Bc they hold a special place in my heart, it's the year I first joined eggcave 😊

Anyway December has been great so far with my first creature suggestion accepted as well. I'm now motivated to make more - with one more in the pipeline. I also thought of starting a forum where users can suggest pairs of creatures and their theme - hopefully it increases the visibility of some suggestions.

Let's hope December continues this way!

Female
228 posts

discordia • 3 December 2023 at 5:55 PM

2nd of December 2023
I traded CC for a Nyakos and I do not regret it, my poor luck at the Asteroid for all these years has only ever gotten me double Dopplegangers but never the treasured horse! Feathered wings, silly dreams! One step closer to my perfect cove!

234 posts

spookyfrog • 8 December 2023 at 4:35 AM

8th of december

I just picked up someone elses diary teehee

lets see what the last page says:

— — — — — — —
𝒟𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓎'𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎
Seriously, you again!?
I said KEEP OUT!!

— — — — — — —

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹
Used bait ten times... TEN TIMES... for a Bulbrigar and didn't get one. Are we surprised? Lol. Still haven't gotten one from the cave, though I'm so thankful because @/dragrawr gifted me one around an hour ago!? ^^ That said, the reason I am so eager to get some (many) is because I would like to give a bunch to @/okami! The creator of the Bulbrigar!! Her creature is in the cave so it's the perfect opportunity to bless her with many, many birdies... >:} ...if they would just show themselves already.

hmmm... i probably shouldn't have opened that. but what is bait? how do i buy bait? I am confused. I've never seen this before. There's nothing I can find in the shops about it. Further research is needed.

-Spookyfrog bwahahaha

Female
927 posts

shirothekittehlover • 8 December 2023 at 5:09 AM

7/12/2023

Dear Diary,

There's so many creature concepts not paying rent in my mind (around 30-ish even!).... If only there's a way to post everything at once ( ´~`)
On the topic of it, I wish I can bump creature suggestion threads twice ಥ_ಥ

That's all, see you tomorrow, I guess (that is if I actually remembered to write stuff down-)

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 8 December 2023 at 6:19 AM

I went disassociating and fed 71k worth of creatures. I won't be logging on for a while I don't think, not unless I've got something to say.

Female
2,216 posts

ashlinnhi • 16 December 2023 at 6:04 AM

[ 16/12/2023 ]

today must be one of my least productive days on this site since i returned earlier this year. it seems i've burned myself out somewhat over the past couple of days... i do an odd thing where i still feed random coves or lists, though, even if i'm taking a break from "formal" feed-backs. something about the lack of responsibility on paper, probably. i feel like i had a lot to say but now it's all gone from my brain so erm... until next time i guess !!

AHA edit: it was a nice surprise to have my display creature evolve to his last stage with the help of the advent tree's clicks! my jinji is all grown up now uuuu