Another Newbie

in Welcomes & Introductions

Transmasculine
1 post

ezilyn • 12 December 2023 at 11:04 AM

Hello!

It's nice to meet y'all, my name is Aiden, aka Ezilyn! I am a digital artist from the USA, and I'm gradually approaching my 30s. Outside of my art, I work as a custodian for a medical clinic C:

I've been on the adoptable scene (Magistream, Lioden, Neopets, ChickenSmoothie, etc.) regularly since ~2010, but only now really came across this one! I quite like the visuals of this site. I'm excited to see what kind of critters I can come across!

I have a significant interest in Ocean / Marine life, and my favorite colors are green, white, brown, and mustard yellow!

I own many pets, such as a 85lbs male husky mutt, 3 male cats, 2 leopard geckos, 5 ball pythons, 4 crested geckos, 2 Mediterranean house geckos, 2 betta fish, too many tropical fish, and too many goldfish! Each of my pets are extremely important to me, and give my life purpose.

Games I like include the Elder Scrolls series, Baldur's Gate, Pokemon, Phasmophobia, and Stardew Valley, and other similar such games! I am also a massive player of Warframe.

Again, it's lovely to meet you all, and I hope to be somewhat active here. Thank you for your time!

Female
2,941 posts

heatherm19 • 12 December 2023 at 12:25 PM

@ezilyn Hello and welcome to Eggcave! I hope you enjoy it here. The unofficial Newbie Guide is a great place to start if you want a simple way to get to know the site. This is a wonderful and helpful community so don't hesitate to ask if you have questions! 😊