in Entertainment

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 6 October 2011 at 7:10 PM

This is where you can post you're spooooky stories 😃

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 6 October 2011 at 7:14 PM

OOOHHHHHH!!!!! I have been waiting for this... Hold on... I needy to thinky... *concentrate*

I got one!

@pirateseaz OK...

Lily was sitting on her bed alone and her dog always licked her fingers. She was nervous so she reached under her bed and the dog licked her fingers. She herd a noise. She was nervous again so she reached under and the dog licked her fingers. Then another noise. She was too scared now soo she went downstairs and her dog was hanging on the chandilier by her tongue... There was marker on the wall saying " Your dog wasn't licking your fingers. "

Did you likey? Some pings:

@cqpkytty
@lola622f
@goku
@isablah
@redstar-fireclan

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 6 October 2011 at 10:14 PM

@juliettbrown I read something simialar before.

Deleted • 6 October 2011 at 10:16 PM

@juliettbrown

I heard that from my sister, although slightly creepier, with her in her bedroom and her dog is 'supposedly' under her bed and she switches on the lights and it says on the wall, "Humans can lick too."

Ewww...

Deleted • 6 October 2011 at 10:21 PM

That 'scary story' is a movie.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 6 October 2011 at 10:28 PM

@qwerty732797 yeah that's the one that I heard of.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 7 October 2011 at 7:05 AM

Okay, lets write more 😃 I enjoy reading them.

Female
79 posts

draikmaster • 7 October 2011 at 9:38 AM

Wow so creepy ! Cool !

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 7 October 2011 at 3:38 PM

Okay I shall try to write one.

The two men walked down the lane and up to an oldish mansion. They had been offered 100 bucks to stay overnight and they loved making easy money. Their names were Roy and Chase. Suddenly a storm started up and they rushed inside. It was completely dark and the lights weren't working. A flash of lightning lit up the room for a second and they saw a small shadowy figure leaning against the wall next to the bedroom door. Lighting flashed again and the power started up. Roy and Chase looked around, but they couldn't find the shadowy figure.

To Be Continued...
Tell me if you want me to continue the story, and here are some pings 😃

@smilies
@goku
@luvduv
@dreamer
@crooton1
@ian (hehehe)

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 October 2011 at 4:48 PM

@pirateseaz Continue!

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 7 October 2011 at 4:56 PM

bump

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 7 October 2011 at 7:39 PM

Roy and Chase walked into their bedroom and each got in a separate bed. They switched off the light and started to drift to sleep. Suddenly, they heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen. Chase jumped up and ran out of the room. Roy shivered and just lay there. Then with another flash of lightning, Roy saw the small shadowy figure sitting on the foot of his bed. He screamed and it jumped into his mouth. He veins began to show and his face was turning red. He tried to yell in a horse voice, but it didn't work...

To Be Continued...

More pings @kitty19cat
@cpqkytty

And remember guys, this blog is for you to post YOUR spooky stories too 😃

7,923 posts

hayz • 7 October 2011 at 7:45 PM

....... *is waiting for more* ................

Deleted • 7 October 2011 at 7:48 PM

i found these off the internet 😊
A group of young girls were having a slumber party one night and began to exchange ghost stories. One girl claimed that the old man who had been buried earlier that week in the graveyard down the street had been buried alive. She claimed that if you tried, you could hear him still scratching at the lid of his coffin. The other girls called her bluff and told her that she wouldn?t do it. They said she was too afraid to go down there to the grave that very night. They continued to challenge her and eventually she gave into the peer pressure and accepted their challenge. Since she was going to go alone, she needed to prove to the others that she actually followed through with the task. She was supposed to take a stake with her and drive it into the ground so the next day the girls would know that she had been to the grave.

She headed off to the gravesite, stake in hand, and never returned. The other girls assumed she had "chickened out" and had just gone home instead.

The next morning as they passed the graveyard they saw her there at the old man's grave. She had accidentally staked her nightshirt to the ground and when she tried to run from the grave, she couldn?t... she died of fright right on the grave!

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 7 October 2011 at 7:53 PM

@hayz Here ya go 😃

Roy rolled off of the bed and hit the floor. He was clenching in pain. His body began to pulse and wriggle as if snakes were moving around beneath his skin. The same shadowy texture that the figure had was spreading all over his boys until he became one. His eyes turned bright red and he was bulkier. He suddenly had a new instinct and it was to turn any living thing in sight. He heard the sound of bats in the attic and jumped up through the ceiling and landed nimbly in the attic. His are shot towards a bat and shadows engulfed it. The terrified half turned bat fell to the ground and arose in a shadowy state. A gurgled laughter came from the shadowy creature that used to be Roy.

To Be Continued

Remember to post YOUR stories too 😃

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 8 October 2011 at 8:07 AM

@pirateseaz coninue!!!!

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 8 October 2011 at 9:04 AM

I have two

Once upon a time, there was a dark, dark planet. On that dark, dark planet, was a dark, dark town. In that dark, dark town, was a dark, dark house. In that dark, dark house, was a dark, dark room. In that dark, dark room, was a dark, dark closet. In that dark, dark closet, there was a dark, dark coat. In that dark, dark coat, was a dark, dark pocket. In that dark, dark pocket, was a dark, dark bag. In that dark, dark bag, was a dark, dark bag pocket. And in that dark, dark bag pocket was......... A GIANT TAP-DANCING JELLYBEAN!!!!!!

Female
79 posts

draikmaster • 8 October 2011 at 10:23 AM

continue !

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 8 October 2011 at 9:21 PM

@draikmaster

Roy then heard Chase in the front room and crawled over to the part of the attic that was above it. He crashed down from the ceiling and landed a couple of feet away from Chase. Chase ran and found a room that locked on the inside. He ran in and locked it. Roy began to viciously pound on the door, but for some reason, even with his new strength, he couldn't get in. Chase looked around and realized that he was inside some sort of safe room. There was a note on a desk next to a bottle of ink and a feather. Chase picked up the note and read. It said, "Hello, if you are reading this, you must have found my safe room. I would recommend staying in here for a while. The door to this room only appears when the small evil force that I HAD trapped has found a victim and turned him/her into a very powerful creature. I thought the shadowy figure would never get out, but I must have been wrong, that is if you are reading this. I could have written this letter for no purpose and the figure is still trapped, but just in case, I wrote this letter. Now for your instructions...

To Be Continued

7,923 posts

hayz • 8 October 2011 at 9:33 PM

WE WANTZ MORE >😱

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 9 October 2011 at 3:25 PM

Continue!

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 9 October 2011 at 3:39 PM

Continue!!!!!

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 9 October 2011 at 3:50 PM

Has anyone heard of this one? 😉

THE SMITH SISTERS.

?In 1993, two sisters were brutally murdered in the small-town community of Plainfield, Wisconsin. Lisa Smith, 19 and her sister, Sarah Smith, 15 were attacked in their parent?s home on the night of November 17th, around 1:30AM. The Smith Sisters were lying in bed when a crazed killer broke into the house. No-one heard them scream. In the morning, their parents found the dead bodies of the Smith Sisters hidden in the bedroom closet. They had been skinned alive. The killer was long gone and no trace of him could be found. They had been murdered anonymously. Police conducted an extensive investigation, but to no avail. The motives for the attack were never discovered, nor was the attacker ever found. The only lead athorities had was a series of strange emails found in Lisa?s computer. The case was closed in October of 2000.?

Con.

7,923 posts

hayz • 17 February 2012 at 6:37 PM

@trish

REVIVE, REALLY OLD TOPIC, REVIVE.

Female
349 posts

blissy • 17 February 2012 at 10:04 PM

@hayz

I'll help you revive it. XD

But I'm going to bed soon.

@pirateseaz

@trish

Female
1,788 posts

plushie • 17 February 2012 at 10:16 PM

@Pirateseaz go on 😊

@Kitty19cat yours is the scariest O.O

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 17 February 2012 at 10:18 PM

The last person on earth sat alone in his room.

There was a knock on the door.

Deleted • 17 February 2012 at 10:21 PM

@pirateseaz

Continue!😱

7,923 posts

hayz • 17 February 2012 at 10:23 PM

@silver_winged FINALLY! A GORILLA COMES! XD

Female
349 posts

blissy • 17 February 2012 at 10:35 PM

@silver_winged

*O*

@hayz

Your comment disturbed me very much. :T

And gave me horrific mental images. 😱

You just told a scary story of your own.