Are plushie's multi-use? [RESOLVED]

in Help & Questions

Female
204 posts

dormammu • 3 January 2024 at 4:27 PM

Recently came back from a 5-year hiatus. All of the other items I use are consumed upon use added to that creature's Item Collection (books, food, travels). Plushies don't seem to be consumed upon use. I was able to use the same plushie Gray Krah Squirt Toy for my Krah 3 times, and I still have it. The same thing has happened with Blue Beweg Plushie and Yellow Tasma Plushie.

Are plushies multi-use??? I honestly can't remember if they were before I left. TIA!

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 3 January 2024 at 4:30 PM

@dormammu
Toys have a chance to break that depends on their rarity. The higher the rarity the less of a chance of the toy breaking and the more you can use it. A low rarity toy has a higher chance of breaking and thus being consumed.

If you have further questions feel free to ask.

Female
204 posts

dormammu • 3 January 2024 at 4:32 PM

Thank you! @Orderedchaos

Female
760 posts

okami • 3 January 2024 at 4:33 PM

@dormammu
Any non-retired toy has the potential to be multi-use. I'm not sure of the exact rate, but every time you use a toy there is the potential for it to break. So if you're lucky you might get several uses out of it, but you could also just get 1.

For toys that are retired though, they can never break. So that means you have access to as many clicks as you're willing to put in the time for x)

Female
204 posts

dormammu • 3 January 2024 at 4:47 PM

@okami

Thank you!

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 3 January 2024 at 4:48 PM

@okami
Not quite true. Only rarity 100 toys can't break. There are some retired toys that do not have a rarity of 100, those toys can still break.