Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 February 2024 at 4:11 AM

@froot
Beautifully said.

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 2 February 2024 at 11:01 AM

Lots of eloquently made points here, and I truly feel @/froot summed it up with a perfect closing sentiment. I'm just throwing my final cent in to say thank you to Ian for electing to change his process and send along notes with the image of the artist concept. I still think it's important that the policies and disclaimers get a little update and some reviews, but I think this decision will go a good distance to improving future reception for suggested creatures. 👍🏻

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 2 February 2024 at 1:46 PM

Thank you, everyone, for contributing and for posting your thoughts. We're listening, and you're being heard.

The update and takeaway from this topic is to remind our players that (1) user suggestions—no matter how elaborate or complete—are received as concept art and aren't always made into a 100% perfect copy and (2) that we will begin sending text-based creator notes directly to our artists when a suggestion is chosen.

In my view, this is what can come from this topic and I don't envision us being able to do much more beyond this. Because things have gotten more heated, this topic has been closed in the interest of civility and to continue moving forward. I think most points of view have been expressed here and, from here, we'd just be repeating ourselves louder and louder.

To the four creators of February's creatures, please feel free to reach out to me directly via tickets if you have further comments, questions, and concerns and we'll work towards a resolution.

Thank you all. ❤️