Is there a way to remove more than one item from strongroom in one go without taking out everything on page?

in Help & Questions

78 posts

kediset • 3 February 2024 at 9:55 AM

I don't know if I'm missing something.. tried searching around to see if anyone else has asked, but doesn't seem so o-o

Demifluid
1,505 posts

wonder404exe • 3 February 2024 at 10:31 AM

@kediset
all i know is the "move All items on this page to strongroom" button at the bottom next to "return to Leila" ^^;
idk how to select 2 or more items on a page with out having to take out them one by one tho

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 3 February 2024 at 10:50 AM

@kediset @wonder404exe

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding- do you mean like if you have 5 of one item in your strongroom and you only want to move say 3 of them to your inventory?

Example:
(Picture)
Eastern Jungles
(r80)
Qty: 5
There's a box right right under this that says Qty... with a green arrow. You would put "3" in that box and it should only send 3 Eastern Jungles travels to your inventory. If you want multiple items you would just put "1" in "Qty" for all the items you want in your inventory and it wouldn't send everything on that page.

Hope that helps and I'm sorry if this isn't what you meant! ^^

Demifluid
1,505 posts

wonder404exe • 3 February 2024 at 10:52 AM

@lexicon oh yeah that
i was talking about removing multiple different items
like a plushi and a ice cream or something like that ;_;

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 3 February 2024 at 10:56 AM

@wonder404exe

Yeah I don't think there's a quick way to do that besides searching for whatever item you want and then selecting the Quantity you want to move. At least this way doesn't move everything on the page which... is a hassle xD

78 posts

kediset • 3 February 2024 at 3:54 PM

@wonder404exe @lexicon thanks guys ^^ I was scared this was going to be a stupid question lol. Kind of odd to have only option to take out one type of item out at a time or everything which won't work if total on page is over 50..