Strongroom Sorting

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
204 posts

dormammu • 10 February 2024 at 12:57 PM

I wanted suggest a way to sort the Strongroom by item groups (travels, toys, food, etc) or by where you purchase the item from (General Food Store, Travel Agency, Toy Shop, etc).

Not sure how helpful it would be overall, but I've been going through my cove to put travels on my critters, and since I don't always know exactly what travel I want for which creature, I usually end up having to sort through my strong room page-by-page to find travels that I think will fit the creature. It gets tedious after a while, so being able to sort out travels only would be incredibly helpful.

Female
460 posts

cageheart • 20 February 2024 at 1:28 PM

Yes we need something like this 100% I also think we should have an option to make custom tabs in our strongroom to be able to organize items for whatever we need. For example: When I get a valentines themed creature, I like to have valentine specific travels to add to my creature, but not all of the travels that I would consider to be valentines themed pop up when I search "valentine" in my strongroom. "romantic Dinner" is a good example I just found in my strongroom that I would put on a valentines creature but doesn't pop up when searching "valentine". (sorry if the way I explained this is hard to read. I'm not good at sentence structuring XD)

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 20 February 2024 at 1:31 PM

I wholeheartedly support this SO much, sometimes it's a pain to see which travels I have, etc etc. Sorting this way would make everyone's lives so much easier...! ✨