Stop the virus ads!!!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 11 February 2024 at 12:17 PM

Please stop the pop ups, it is the 20th time I get a virus clicking what I DO NOT want while feeding eggs. I got mostly trojans and something called ransomeware, which I don't even know what the heck is! STOP THE POP UPS PLEASE!

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 February 2024 at 12:43 PM

@suzanab
If you get ads like this you NEED to send in a ticket. That is the quickest way for Ian to know that there is a problem and for him to remove the ad. Please send in tickets about problem ads.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 12 February 2024 at 11:05 AM

@Orderedchaos

I did! Multiple times, with samples and printscreens, even when I got [yeep] on one of the ads. Still nothing changed...

34 posts

eggcaveteam • 12 February 2024 at 11:36 AM

@suzanab
According to our records all the ads that you brought up in the tickets were removed. You were asked to send in any more information about such ads via tickets, which you agreed to do. We understand that you do not like to see such ads and that you want to vent about it. However, just venting on the forums without sending in any information via ticket in order to get the ads removed is not very helpful.

Please send in a ticket about these new popups with the same information that you did before and they will be removed, just like they were last time.