Debating on Creature Making (Not listing a creature, but what do you think I should do?)

in General

Should I follow through with this Idea?

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 1 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

✰ Up For Debate ✰
(I accidentally put this in the wrong topic section)
I'm debating on making a creature suggestion, since I've had many drawings in the past which look similar to some of the old creatures, which I still have somewhere, but they're paper copies, and for some reason I have a bad habit of drawing things such as dragons, birds, foxes, and many other things that look unrealistic to any actual living things, so they're basically more of a Fantasy type of theme which doesn't really match up any of the drafts that I write/books, and those creatures are normally just considered failed projects, though I sometimes put them to use when I write up the fantasy series that I've been working on, but normally have them be apart of the outcasted section, mainly because I can't just replace the originals.
(I rarely write Fairytale/Folktale type stories and mainly just realistic fiction.)

some of the characters I have, have weird names, such as Zanderlite, Kagurami, Lymsee, Alloytam, and Quendolyn, one of the most recent ones I've made has a basic name since it was based off of a person I know which I drew for a commission. Though I don't exactly know how find online drawing apps where I can paste in those drawings I make on paper, since whenever I draw digitally it always looks horrible. I may need a bit of suggestion on how to get that to work, but other than that it's just up for debate.
(I might just scrap this idea later on though)

Von, Lunar.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 March 2024 at 7:01 PM

@lunarsnowtea

If you have discord, make a server for yourself, paste the images there and you can then share the images online.

For example, here is an art that I shared in a discord I made to host images;

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893443906593751081/1155753881058430986/Feather_Charms.png?ex=65eea5ae&is=65dc30ae&hm=09d3045fbf3436d8347ca4f21b73183156813e450794e34bddb51f80f84cddfe&

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 1 March 2024 at 7:59 PM

@mastergemma

Ohh, alrighty, thank you ^^