New Here :3

in Welcomes & Introductions

Non-binary
16 posts

avaloninallcaps • 5 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

Hey! I'm new here as it says, and I was just curious how one gets clicks? Is there a friends system, or something where you can click random people's pets that pop up? I'm just unsure of how to get mine seen, clicked, fed, etc besides myself lol.

Female
2,936 posts

heatherm19 • 5 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

@avaloninallcaps Welcome to Eggcave! The best way to get your creatures stats is by feeding other user's creatures. I think in general many active users kind of have a feedback loop, person A feeds person B's creatures, so person B feeds A's creatures in return, etc. I personally have a list of 'coves' (users, basically) that I feed a few times a week. Be sure to check the user's profile first though, some users don't want their creatures fed (many will have 'feed friendly' or similar in their profile if they welcome feeds).

There is also the Click Exchange (https://eggcave.com/exchange) where you can add some of your creatures so others can feed/click them, but you have to click others in the exchange in order to keep yours in there.

Non-binary
16 posts

avaloninallcaps • 6 March 2024 at 12:32 AM

Thank you!! Can I ask, why do some people not want their pets being fed?

Female
2,936 posts

heatherm19 • 6 March 2024 at 5:20 AM

@avaloninallcaps Various reasons I guess, but I think the big one is wanting to freeze a creature at a particular stage. That's possible by using the Essence of Litsdnats potion from the Cash Shop, but if someone doesn't have the CC right then they may want to try to keep the creature at that stage until they are able to buy the potion. (CC is CaveCash, the game's 'premium currency' usually obtained by paying real money.)

Non-binary
16 posts

avaloninallcaps • 6 March 2024 at 5:35 AM

Got it, thank you!!

Agender
101 posts

silvia • 6 March 2024 at 6:04 AM

Welcome to EggCave, hope you have fun! ✨🎉