Answered, thanks

in Help & Questions

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 19 March 2024 at 8:02 AM

So. 1) How come there are some players that haven't been here for month or years, yet they still have all creatures, without a leaf of Vaca and none immortals? Yet some other players have all creatures dead in weeks.

2) How can an egg become immortal without being frozen, yet not hatched?

3) If I have a creature with lots of stages till fully grown, may I have same creature frozen in each stage, as in one of each stage? Say if 4 stages, then 4 creature frozen, one per stage?

If something I say doesn't make sense, I will blame it on English not being my first language...and stick with it 😋

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 19 March 2024 at 8:36 AM

@suzanab

1. Are the creatures below level 20 and are there users feeding the creatures? The creatures might be at Tim's Food Shoppe but that wouldn't be accurate for those over a year. Can you provide an example please!

2. Immortality is based on creature stats, not on if they are hatched or not. A quick example would be a Bunvun requires feeds to hatch but if no one feeds it and only views it then I may end up with an unhatched Bunvun with 9000 views but no feeds.

3. You cannot freeze an adult stage but you definitely freeze the egg, child and teen stage!

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 19 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

@mastergemma

3) DUH, should have known that, obvious 😃

2) Alright, now I get it 😊

1) In private, but I don't want to get anyone into trouble, as you can see, I'm not the brightest bulb in this lamp, so I'm sure it must be something I don't get, but perfectly normal.

1, 2, 3) Thank you much 😊 ❤️

Female
1,743 posts

minnie298a • 19 March 2024 at 7:13 PM

@suzanab
1 - I'll second that someone is helping with the feeding. Many players have personal feed lists of "old" friends. Plus there is the Perilous and Dying Coves list, that was compiled from older similar threads. It contains some coves that haven't seen their owners in a while but others occasionally feed so returning players have something.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 20 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

@minnie298a

😃 I know about the link, we talked there a dew times, even got some users on the list too 😃 Thanks 😊

Female
1,743 posts

minnie298a • 20 March 2024 at 8:12 PM

@suzanab

I thought so, but my memory isn't the greatest at times, and I was to lazy to look. But when I first updated that list I added in my personal "save" list and have also added in the lists of others as well as the 2 old "dying" boards.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 21 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

@minnie298a

Thanks, no harm, no fault 😃 I'm selfishly happy its not just me 😋 ❤️