Looking for Lavendogs

in Trading & Auctions

Female
137 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 28 March 2024 at 7:00 PM

I NEED LAVENDOGSSSSS
*ahem* I’m looking for some uft lavendogs!
A lavendog is 50k ec, right? (I think so)
Anyways, I will pay fair price, and I might hold this sometimes(to get ec, since I’m broke ;-; )
Otherwise, everything’s said! Time to hoard some lavendogs! ^^

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 2 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

@xiaomixiaoling hi! I have 7 lavendogs UFT atm (3 here and 4 on my UFT side). would you be interested? ^^

Female
137 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 2 April 2024 at 8:38 PM

@appleblizzard Yeah! I think I can trade one in ec, and the other ones will be creatures. Is that okay?

34 posts

dragiggy • 4 April 2024 at 4:14 AM

@xiaomixiaoling, 150k EC 😊

Trade #1047477

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 4 April 2024 at 4:20 AM

@xiaomixiaoling I'm actually trying to downsize at the moment so I'm not really looking for creature trades. I can wait until you have more EC if you like ^^

Female
478 posts

aardbeix3 • 4 April 2024 at 4:34 PM

@xiaomixiaoling still looking for a Lavendog? I'm willing to trade for a creature (I don't have yet and not a cave common though)

Female
137 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 4 April 2024 at 8:52 PM

@aardbeix3 yeah, still looking for lavendogs! Is it okay if you pm me your wishlist? When i copied and entered your wishlist link, it just said the server was down.
@appleblizzard I should be able to get ec in less than 1 hour (that is, if i focus)! thanks for waiting! ^^

34 posts

dragiggy • 5 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

@xiaomixiaoling

Well, obviously you dont need them anymore

Female
478 posts

aardbeix3 • 5 April 2024 at 3:59 PM

@xiaomixiaoling ugh I know D:
I have spent SO much time in creating that wishlist and now that server is down ☹️
So I'll have to start all over again by using the archives because I didn't wrote it down anywhere else -_-

Female
137 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 5 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Sorry @dragiggy, but I don’t have enough ec, and I am getting it. That doesn’t mean I don’t need them. If you can wait a little bit, then I should be able to get enough ec. If you can’t, that’s fine. But no need to assume that I don’t want them.

Female
478 posts

aardbeix3 • 1 week ago

@xiaomixiaoling I updated my wishlist (finally) 😃 ❤️

Female
2,404 posts

ida92 • 1 week ago

@xiaomixiaoling Are you still looking for Lavendogs?

Female
137 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 1 week ago

@ida92 Yup! Still gaining ec though, if you want ec. Creature trades should be affordable for me, depending on what I give!

@appleblizzard 7 lavendogs is 350,000 ec right? If it is, then I still have a long way to go T-T

@aardbeix *sigh* unfortunately I have nothing on your wishlist… I used to have them, but I did not login for two years sooo….. I’ll trade u something u don’t have?

Female
2,404 posts

ida92 • 1 week ago

@xiaomixiaoling I'm mostly seeking EC, I'm not in a hurry, so just let me know when you're ready (if you're still interested then) 😊. All my UFT creatures, including Lavendogs can be found here: @ida92side

Female
478 posts

aardbeix3 • 6 days ago

@xiaomixiaoling sorry I missed your message! Do you have somewhere I can look which creatures you are willing to trade? 😊

Female
137 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 5 days ago

@aardbeix3 I don’t think so, sorry! But, you could look at all of my creatures and choose some! If some of them I want to keep, then I will give a substitute creature. I haven’t really updated my corners, so some of the creatures in the corners are available. ^^

Female
478 posts

aardbeix3 • 5 days ago

@xiaomixiaoling I see you only have one Gurvari, so I suppose you don't want to trade that for a (or two) Lavendogs?

Female
137 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 4 days ago

@aardbeix3 yeah, that one’s nuft. Sorry! Is there any substitutes that you would like me to trade with?

Female
478 posts

aardbeix3 • 4 days ago

@xiaomixiaoling nah it's okay (: I just send you one, it's a gift 😊

Female
137 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 4 days ago

@aardbeix3 tysm!!!

Female
478 posts

aardbeix3 • 4 days ago

@xiaomixiaoling you're welcome 😊