Item Pricing

in General

11 posts

janeymo • 3 April 2024 at 4:46 AM

Hi everyone 😊

I searched through some old forum posts but couldn't finding anything about how to price items in the user shop?

Is there any kind of guide or format for pricing items? For some items I've searched up there are no other items of that kind for sale so I couldn't compare a 'market value' or anything like that either.

I'm very new so apologies if there is some common knowledge that I've missed x

Cheers ❤️

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 3 April 2024 at 5:24 AM

@janeymo
Users have their own way of pricing items and in time you'll be able to judge yourself what you want to price things as.

Some users will set prices to an even 4000 EC per item, some will charge double what the item's listed price is and some will sell the items to the nearest 1000 EC.

It depends on how cheap you want to go and how much effort you want to put into it.
I aim for a decent amount of profit as I put in a decent amount of effort into my pricing (i.e seeing if the item is already being sold in the Item Shops or not and basing my pricing off that too)

In addition to the above, there are items that are retired and those are usually more expensive and difficult to price. It is important to try and figure out how these items were released prior to pricing them. Then there's CC travels which have been originally bought for 50 CC and can be sold for either CC or EC.

-The Easter items are available only once so these reach over 100k easily, increasing every year since they were only available once and can be worth CC to the right buyer.
-The Dragold travels return yearly until they are cycled out and so usually go for less. I would say 50k EC would be suitable for these and since the event just ended you'll find some really cheap travels.

11 posts

janeymo • 4 April 2024 at 3:58 AM

@mastergemma thank you for such a detailed reply, that's very helpful! 😃 ❤️

Female
480 posts

aardbeix3 • 4 April 2024 at 4:32 PM

@janeymo I mostly check other user shops and try to be the lowest (:
If someone is looking for an item for a quest and my price is too high, I'm always willing to lower it ^^

11 posts

janeymo • 10 April 2024 at 3:10 AM

@aardbeix3 sweet, makes sense 😊 thankyou x