Bug Daily does not work [problem solved]

in Problems & Bugs

Bigender
74 posts

zoruna • 1 May 2024 at 8:56 AM

Hello, this month, it is impossible for me to validate my telephone number, and therefore, to access the daily. I've restarted the system several times to request a code but it's impossible, the game simply doesn't send any verification code, which completely blocks me and prevents me from playing!
However, I have not changed my phone or number, and the number indicated on my account is indeed the correct one.

It's really frustrating to be deprived of this feature, just because the game isn't sending the code, so please do something to fix this, as it seems the verification system isn't working no more since the last bugs of the daily, and in the meantime, it makes me waste time on progress and I clearly do not want to be deprived of the cellar cash for this month, if the bug takes a long time to be fixed: (

edit: Now the verify button doesn't even work anymore! I can't even access this month's dailies, it's really frustrating and doesn't motivate me to play the game if I can't do my dailies!

Female
3,038 posts

heatherm19 • 1 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

@zoruna Have you sent in a ticket? Since this seems to be something specific to your account (I verified just fine and no one else seems to have mentioned it) sending a ticket is the best way to get it noticed.

(Personally the only thing I can think of is, if you have a smart phone, maybe some automatic update messed with your message settings on your phone? Though that wouldn't explain the verify button not working anymore...)

Bigender
74 posts

zoruna • 1 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

@heatherm19 I don't have a smartphone, I have a very basic phone, and the other months it worked perfectly, but this month, the daily does not want to give me access to the mission, I simply do not receive any code ( I don't even understand the point of having to validate every month in the first place... )
Usually, it's instantaneous, bute here, after 5 minutes and asking for another code, nothing...

It's quite depressing if others like you have been able to validate it, I hope the reason is not because I don't live in the United States, because the only thing that motivates me to play the game are the daily. Without them, I no longer have any reason to play...

I'll try to submit a ticket. I thought the problem was general, but it depresses me even more to find that this is not the case, because I risk missing out on the dailies because of all this, which is not going to motivate me to play everything this month... Thank you for your help

edit : @heatherm19 I was about to submit a ticket when I noticed that the button was working again, 1 or 2 hours after it stopped working. After 3 more attempts, the code FINALLY arrived.

I don't know what happened, but it seems the waiter finally woke up.

Thank you all the same for your help, because I wouldn't have thought to send the ticket otherwise, although fortunately, in the end, it was not necessary ♥

Have a nice day ^^