Register
the_egg_hunter • 25 July 2026 at 6:01 AM
Rafael
prettyiggy • 25 July 2026 at 7:57 AM
Lilian
the_egg_hunter • 25 July 2026 at 7:58 PM
Nayeli
kataclysm • 26 July 2026 at 7:39 AM
Inez.
prettyiggy • 27 July 2026 at 10:32 AM
Zenaida
the_egg_hunter • 30 July 2026 at 2:26 AM
Andromeda
lexian • 30 July 2026 at 8:10 AM
Archimedes
kataclysm • 30 July 2026 at 12:09 PM
Sonny.
ravensong • 2 August 2026 at 5:40 PM
Yumira
the_egg_hunter • 3 August 2026 at 1:42 AM
Alex
lexian • 3 August 2026 at 5:42 AM
Xyla
kataclysm • 3 August 2026 at 11:49 AM
Adrian.
the_egg_hunter • 4 August 2026 at 5:53 PM
Nathaniel
kataclysm • 6 August 2026 at 8:37 AM
Lola.
merit • 6 August 2026 at 2:43 PM
Alphonse
prettyiggy • 6 August 2026 at 6:17 PM
^^ this game is a Chain ~ Barnabus was alphabetical, so I'm excluding it & the response to it, sorry folks...responding to alphonse:Elizabeth
the_egg_hunter • 7 August 2026 at 5:40 AM
Hannah~ I didn't even realize it was alphabetical I just responded on reflex to Barnabus! 🫣🤣
merit • 7 August 2026 at 5:44 PM
Hattie
ravensong • 7 August 2026 at 6:06 PM
Edith
kataclysm • 9 August 2026 at 7:18 AM
Hettie.
merit • 9 August 2026 at 1:48 PM
Edna
prettyiggy • 9 August 2026 at 3:33 PM
Albertnot to worry, the_egg_hunter, you were just responding to the one above you
pauloacacio • 9 August 2026 at 5:49 PM
Talbot
trixzel • 9 August 2026 at 8:01 PM
Terri
the_egg_hunter • 10 August 2026 at 3:31 AM
Izidor ~@prettyiggy, still I wasn't thinking one bit to check
prettyiggy • 10 August 2026 at 12:07 PM
Robertthe_egg_hunter ~ no problem, really; I had to be very detail oriented in my jobs, so I pay attention to things that most people wouldn't
merit • 10 August 2026 at 12:22 PM
Trina
the_egg_hunter • 12 August 2026 at 6:17 PM
Alexis-hopefully a real name at this point🫣-ohh nice what did you work as @prettyiggy? Just curious
prettyiggy • 12 August 2026 at 7:13 PM
SerenaAccounting, very detail oriented work, needless to say!
subzero • 12 August 2026 at 7:51 PM
Ashley