The Hunger Games

in Roleplaying

266 posts

asa • 7 October 2011 at 11:20 PM

It's the day of the reaping in Panem. You stand in a group of other kids your age, waiting anxiously for the tribute names...

You are called. No one volunteers.

You train at the Training Center with all of your might hoping you might have a chance to win.

The beginning of the Hunger Games begin, and you and 23 other tributes get thrown into a jungle-like arena, with no visible sources of water. How will you survive? Will you make allies? The choice is yours.

Fill out this form please: (I'll fill out mine.)

Name: Astrid Sparks
District: 11
Appearance: Short, tan, and skinny. She has large brown eyes and black hair.
Talents: Climbing trees, hunting, gathering, singing to mockingjays, occasionally healing.
History: Astrid is an orphan. She has one older brother who works all day, so she is self-sufficient and doesn't like people very much.
Other: Astrid got a score of 9 in training.

Rules:
Only 1 boy and 1 girl per district, no more than 24 people can sign up. no real characters from Hunger Games books, e.g. Katniss, Peeta, Rue, etc. No drama please, or chatspeak typing... thankss~

Signed up:
District 1-
District 2-
District 3-
District 4- Evan James (male), Flaeq Erynthis (female)
District 5- Joshua Key (male)
District 6- Cassandra Dare (female)
District 7-
District 8-
District 9-
District 10- Evelyn Marcus (female)
District 11- Astrid Sparks (female)
District 12- Mylio Felmar (female), Akira Canis (male)

Deleted • 7 October 2011 at 11:23 PM

Name: Joshua Key
District: 5
Appearance: Tall at 5'7''. He has messy brown hair and striking grey eyes.
Talents: Tinkering with the electric wiring and hurling his [electric] knives.
History: Joshua grew up with his two abusive parents and younger brother. He was confined to his room for most of his life, and occupied himself with knife-training in his room. No matter how many times he managed to cut himself, he still kept at it, until he could hit a target at 50 feet. During the rare chances he got outside, he was seen hopping the fence and checking out the power sources. He managed to combine one of his knives with a lethal source of electricity to create a blade that could shock.
Other: He hates people. (:

266 posts

asa • 7 October 2011 at 11:23 PM

@katniss
LOL okayy.

waitt what's PanemOctober? o_O

Deleted • 7 October 2011 at 11:25 PM

@delfin99
http://www.panemoctober.com/home.php
😋

266 posts

asa • 7 October 2011 at 11:28 PM

@katniss
ZOMG IM JOINING.

Deleted • 7 October 2011 at 11:30 PM

@delfin99
Tell me what your username is when you do join! ❤️

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 7 October 2011 at 11:31 PM

@delfin99

OMG I CALL DISTRICT 4! GIVE!

266 posts

asa • 7 October 2011 at 11:35 PM

@katniss
it'll be delfin99. 😉

@dewpaw
suree 😊 can you fill out the form so I can sign you up?

Deleted • 7 October 2011 at 11:36 PM

@delfin99
I'll remember that. (;

My form is at my first post. 😋

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 7 October 2011 at 11:36 PM

@delfin99
Name: Evan James
District: 4
Appearance: Tall, Spiky Black Hair, Red Eyes.
Talents:Learned to use a Trident at a very early age, but is skilled with a Scythe. Fast, and well liked.
History: Evan is the son of the District 4 mayor, he is very popular in the capitol. Has many admirers in the capitol, including the President's Daughter.
Other: Even earned a 10 in training, he was also told that there might not be any tridents in the games by Tyra, the president's daughter.

266 posts

asa • 8 October 2011 at 12:10 AM

@katniss @dewpaw
accepted. :] thanks guyss

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 8:49 AM

@delfin99
Yaaaaay, thanks! (;

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 October 2011 at 6:08 PM

Could someone remind me which district does what? I'd like to join but I'm a bit foggy >.<

1. Luxury items?
2. ?
3. Electronics
4. Seafood
5. ?
6. ?
7. Lumber
8. Factories?
9. ?
10. Livestock? (I heard it somewhere....)
11. Agriculture
12. Coal

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 6:13 PM

@randomkitty17
1. Luxury
2. Masonry (stonework)
3. Electronics
4. Fishing
5. Power (electricity)
6. Transportation
7. Lumber
8. Textiles (clothes)
9. Grain
10. Livestock
11. Agriculture
12. Mining

(:

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 October 2011 at 7:09 PM

@katniss thanks 😊

I haven't read the books in a while, so I may be a bit rusty on how everything works, so if I start doing something crazy, just correct me! Thanks! (I'm super excited for the movie!)

Name: Evelyn Marcus
District: 10
Appearance: Shoulder length blonde hair, hazel eyes, freckles. Medium height.
Talents: Hunting and foraging. She can fight well with knives and knows how to handle a bow. Knows what parts of plants or animals to eat and which to leave.
History: Lived on a farm with her father and mother.
Other: A bit suspicious of others, but defiantly not afraid to fight. Earned a 9 in training for her impressive use of a knife and identifying plants.

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 8:28 PM

@randomkitty17
Awesomeness. (:

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 October 2011 at 8:54 PM

@katnis haha, thank you 😸

266 posts

asa • 8 October 2011 at 9:19 PM

@randomkitty17
accepted. I like your character ;]

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 9:21 PM

@randomkitty17

@delfin99
^ I second her. xDD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 October 2011 at 9:31 PM

@delphin99 @Katniss Aw, thank you 😸

I think I'll ping a friend of mine who read the hunger games: @decks123456

Deleted • 9 October 2011 at 11:07 PM

Buyp!

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 9 October 2011 at 11:28 PM

@delfin99 We already have a Hunger Games roleplay. 😉 http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/2411/

Deleted • 10 October 2011 at 11:19 AM

By the way, the Capitol is located somewhere in the Rockies. (:

Buyp!

266 posts

asa • 10 October 2011 at 8:49 PM

@katniss wtf buyp? xD

@ladybugheart OMG I'M SO SORRY TT^TT darnitt I shoulda checked :[

Female
1,762 posts

toy • 10 October 2011 at 10:27 PM

Name: Karina North
District: 11
Appearance: Gorgeous, dark brown, layered hair that goes halfway down her back. Very skinny and bronze, tan skin with green eyes. Soft eyebrows and pink lips. About 5"4. Her cheek, collar, and hip bones stand out beautifully.
Talents: She can use her stunning looks to her advantages. And knows her plants well.
History: Having a middle-class home in District 11, Karina was always pretty happy with what she had. Of course school was easy for her, getting good grades and all. Except for the fact most girls were never nice to her.
Other: Has bipolar disorder. She always stands up for herself, she isn't loud but she's not quiet either. Very mellow. For the most part. She enjoys being the orchards, picking apples that match her rosy cheeks.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 10 October 2011 at 10:35 PM

Name: Mylio Felmar
District: 12
Appearance: Short: Tall, long flow blonde hair, gray eyes
Talents: Knifes, healing with herbs, hunting
History: She grew up trading herbs and medicines to eat. Father had been killed because he hunted. Only child. She raised two goats for milk and cheese. Learned the tricks and trade of her mother, because her mother has becom drasticly ill. Then she was called for the hunger games.
Other: Has always received good grades, with a help of a mentor. She is autistic. She will talk, but it takes a lot to get it out of her. She will do everything others will do, but talk.
@delfin99

266 posts

asa • 11 October 2011 at 8:11 PM

@whispers
accepted 😊

@toy
I'm really sorry, but the district 11 female tribute has already been taken. Could you take a different district, please? I'm really sorry ;-;

Female
1,762 posts

toy • 11 October 2011 at 8:25 PM

@delfin99
I don't know what to choose...
On panem October That's what I am.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 11 October 2011 at 8:35 PM

Is the District 4 female already taken?! o.o

Name: Flaeq Erynthis
District: 4
Appearance: Tall, slender, and strong w/ a light orange tint. With long dark hair halfway down the back, w/ teal eyes
Talents: hunting, fishing, swimming, killing sea life, agility,
History: Flaeq was born in District 7, with pale skin to two lumber jack parents. Her parents were killed in a tragic ax accident and she lived in their old cabin, isolated, but still fighting strong. Soon, her aunt took her in and they were brought to district 4 for work.
Other: Flaeq has always been strong, mentally and physically; gotten a nice little 10 in training. She's had trouble trusting others and prefers independent work.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 11 October 2011 at 8:43 PM

YES!!! HUNGER GAMES!

Name: Cassandra Dare
District: 6
Appearance: Medium Hieght, light tan, pretty skinny. She has freckles under her eyes and straight orange hair that gos down to her waist. She has a peacock feather in her hair and likes to wear black. Not goth.
Talents: Using a bow and arrow, knife, writing, drawing, Anything weapon like. Also great at making poisons. WATCH OUT!
History: Cassandra is an outcast. Almost no one knows her or even reconizes her. She likes to stay in the shadows and was nicknamed " Fire Girl " When she was five because she was playing with fire and also her hair is orange. She is very quiet but will sneak up on you if you are not careful
Other: Cassandra got a score of 9 in training and also has a pet.

@delfin99 What happens if you die in this?