Seeking Peasuma, Durkmun, Eldeng, Wigglet, Lorikeve + 🔍

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,476 posts

     

daisycat • 7 September 2026 at 11:20 PM

Hi! Reposting my seeking topic that got locked.

My offers are based around Nut's Guide and are flexible. :-) For transparency: I'm exponentially poorer than I was when I joined Egg Cave. Because of this, I can't exactly insta-offer guide prices like I did when I joined, and I can't over-offer like I used to all the time. I'm trying to haggle and work stuff out this time around. Please bear with me and give me some grace. :,) I'd like to think there are a lot of players who can vouch for me on my trading habits / gifting things rather than getting money for them for most of my time here.

Creature ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Stage ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Offer
Peasuma • pref egg or baby, will accept teen stage 3 • 1000 CC
Wigglet • anything but adult stage 4 • 1800 CC (I already have adult; looking to add another or two, but can also swap the one I have if someone is interested in doing that!)
Lorikeve • egg or baby, female preferred • 500 CC
Othgog • adult stage 4, male preferred • 1500 CC (lower priority, have two and want to complete evo collection)

Some creatures I can offer include Esoclyn, Hoxrin, Rifiluc, Glaciskal, Frosabit, Loveer, Unixi, Lafta, Wolluk, Bulbrigar, Karcri, Aio, Hamari, Urulei, Drakomo, Spongosaurus, Elsara, Sorien, Bunthoff, Revelca, Chipmint. I also have several Smittens that need resurrecting, so if you're willing to paying the fee that is available too!

Some species names I can offer include Scinurum, Heavini, Phantowl.

Please post below or send me a message if you'd like to work something out. 😸
Thank you!

Updated September 29, 2026

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 8 September 2026 at 7:30 AM

@daisycat

I have a Gurvari egg UFT here:

Trade #1085337

Female
1,476 posts

     

daisycat • 8 September 2026 at 1:26 PM

@merit
Offered, thank you so much! :-D

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 8 September 2026 at 2:31 PM

Accepted, thanks! (And I appreciate the Tentropy Teapot 🐙)

Female
3,023 posts

     

mairbear • 12 September 2026 at 9:14 PM

@daisycat

Hiya, I've got Durkmun & Eldeng UFT (both are child stage though, not adult) for 1.2k CC each. Let me know if you want either 😊

Female
1,476 posts

     

daisycat • 13 September 2026 at 8:01 PM

@mairbear
Hi! I'd love to buy the Durkmun for 1.2k CC. :-)
For the Eldeng, would you consider 1k CC? If not, I may have to wait on that one a bit. 🥺

Female
3,023 posts

     

mairbear • 21 September 2026 at 6:46 PM

@daisycat

K, that brings the total to your original offers haha but that's alright xD
Trade #1085778

Female
1,476 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

@mairbear
Oh crab I figured you'd negotiate back with me, I apologize 😅 but regardless now, I do have the full amount you requested since my last reply, so I'll offer that!

Female
1,476 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

Still looking for what's in my first post, plus these!

Wigglet • anything but adult stage 4 • 1800 CC (I already have adult; looking to add another or two, but can also swap the one I have if someone is interested in doing that!)
Lorikeve • egg or baby, female preferred • 500 CC
Othgog • adult stage 4, male preferred • 1500 CC (lower priority, have two and want to complete evo collection)

Female
3,023 posts

     

mairbear • 6 days ago

@daisycat

Accepted, thank you! 😊 Good luck looking for the rest of your list!

Reply