Items you'd love to see in auction

in General

786 posts

     

gngdia • 13 September 2026 at 2:29 PM

Hello everyone!
I’ve decided to start putting around 20 items from NPC shops up for auction on a regular basis, with a main focus on Travels, after noticing my travels auctions did pretty well. I’ll also be adding other items that I think might be interesting or useful to collectors. The auctions will always start at 5k EC no matter how expensive the items are.

I know that a lot of people on Egg Cave are mainly looking for the prettier items, certain travels, or the newest releases. But I’d really like to know what people actually love and look for, so I can start collecting those items and eventually put them up for auction. So I’d love to ask the community for a little help! 🥚

What travels do you always keep an eye out for? Are there any older ones that you really love, or other items you’d be excited to see in auctions?

Feel free to tell me what you’re looking for or what you’d love to see more of. It would really help me figure out what to collect! This will also serve as an announcement, so let your friends know and keep an eye out for them! 👀

Female
1,873 posts

     

pjbuzzy • 13 September 2026 at 4:35 PM

Any of the handful of galaxy/space travels that are still available :’) I didn’t stock up on any of the ones that just recently retired beforehand, so I’m trying to keep an eye out for the few that are still restocking ❤️

Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 13 September 2026 at 5:03 PM

Personally I'm looking for a handful of Swirling Galaxy and/or Pink Swirls (Luminese Stage 3). (Not sure which one I'll end up using.)

786 posts

     

gngdia • 13 September 2026 at 5:53 PM

@pjbuzzy @merit thanks for your replies ❤️ I'll add them to my list

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 20 September 2026 at 1:49 PM

I'd love to see the Pink Clouds of Ark, even though they seem to be gone forever ~ except for those lucky enough to have gotten them way back when...

786 posts

     

gngdia • 21 September 2026 at 6:14 AM

@prettyiggy thanks for your answer 😊 Pink Clouds of Southwestern Ark travel is gorgeous; I also love it! Sadly, I was not playing when it was retired so I don't have it at all ☹️. I am mostly putting up for auction Travels that can be found in the shop, with some exceptions being few Asteroid travels that I have duplicates of and LGBTQ+ travels that come back during summer 😊

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 21 September 2026 at 1:01 PM

@gngdia, thanks for responding, yes Pink Clouds of SW Ark was retired before I joined ~ I just have a futile hope that there might be a copy somewhere around EC, but I know it's highly unlikely. I'll keep an eye on this thread in case something is listed that I might have. 😆

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 1 week ago

@prettyiggy I think I have that one in my shop! I have some old retired travels hanging around from back in the day, was using them to save up for Deena.
EDIT: Okay I double checked and I definitely do have it! I pulled it out of my shop and send you a friend request so I can gift it to you. I didn't realize there were very few copies so hopefully you can use it on the creature you like!
EDIT to the EDIT: Okay I think I sent it to you without needing a FR! Hopefully it gets to you let me know!

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 1 week ago

@pathogenia, yes I did receive it ~ thanks so very much! Please let me know if there are any travels you'd like that I might have or if you'd prefer a trade (see my UFTs) or payment. I responded to your friend request, nice to have you as a new friend, and, thanks again, your generosity is deeply appreciated! 😄

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 1 week ago

@prettyiggy It's no problem and I don't need anything, I'm glad I could help you find something that you weren't sure was still out there! Feels good to help 😁

Also to make an on-topic post, I love science themed travels (and stuff in general) so for future auctions I would love to see a science themed one!

786 posts

     

gngdia • 1 week ago

thanks @pathogenia, I'll make sure to do an auction with Science themed items soon 😊

Reply