Closed

in Trading & Auctions

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 18 September 2026 at 4:16 AM

My Cove is filling up to a point I'm not comfortable with the space left (and expanding it is way too expensive considering I have the intent of creating a side as soon as the new log in drops).

So main points:
- UFT cove is UFT.
- I'm willing to go around 20% cheaper than Nut's Guide
- Sale lasts until 11.59pm Sunday. All negotiations must be started by then, but trades don't need to be finalized.
- EC offers are fine for everything except VEND creatures (these require a minimum of 50CC included).

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 18 September 2026 at 7:54 AM

@minnie298a

Would you be willing to sell me Gulsrats the Cosmiathan for 300 CC + 600,000 EC?

Also, I'd be happy to take those two Ilighs off your hands for 30,000 EC each if that works for you.

If the numbers I stated are acceptable, that comes to 300 CC and 660,000 EC.

(Absolutely willing to negotiate, let me know what you think is fair!)

Thanks!

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 18 September 2026 at 9:07 PM

@merit
I'm fine with just the 300CC and 500k ec for all three. Trade #1085707

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 18 September 2026 at 9:11 PM

Offered, thank you so much!

Female
159 posts

     

zinny • 18 September 2026 at 9:17 PM

So many many creatures I would love from your uft tab ❤️
Starting with the catcus, spriggle, and twobot.
also a Cloudbursa, Lumitigu, Stuffos, ajatole, mournwing, Spongosaurus, Zarpard

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 18 September 2026 at 10:28 PM

@zinny
What I'm after:
Catcus - 450CC +300k ec
Spriggle - 50CC + 300k ec
Twobot. - 150 CC +100k ec
Cloudbursa - 150k ec
Lumitigu - 110k ec
Stuffos - 70k ec
Ajatole - 70k ec
Mournwing - 120k ec
Spongosaurus - 35k ec
Zarpard - 35k ec
Total - 650CC + 1.29 mil (OR 7.79 mil ec OR a mix)

Buy all 10 and I'll happily accept 700CC OR 7 mil ec or a mix.

Female
159 posts

     

zinny • 18 September 2026 at 10:30 PM

@minnie298a
I can do 500CC + 2 mil ec

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 19 September 2026 at 1:42 AM

@zinny
Sounds great. Trade #1085710

Female
4,338 posts

     

heatherm19 • 19 September 2026 at 8:52 AM

@minnie298a Hi! I'm interested in buying:
Terronuftb the Terron
M4VNRT the Tenalp
ChimuftOaa the Chimera
Hoxrinuft30a the Hoxrin

How much would you want for all 4? 😊

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 19 September 2026 at 10:00 PM

@heatherm19
Trade #1085726 For all four, how does 200CC OR 2 mil ec sound?

Female
4,338 posts

     

heatherm19 • 19 September 2026 at 10:29 PM

@minnie298a Sounds great, thanks so much!

Female
21 posts

     

ygaria • 20 September 2026 at 12:30 PM

@minnie298a

Could I offer EC on a parta please?

I looked it up and it says 100K on nuts guide list. 80k? I think that's right? I don't math very well.

Please set up a trade and ping me if that's okay.

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 20 September 2026 at 8:06 PM

@ygaria
Trade #1085743
While your math is right, I'd be happy with 70k for it.

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 20 September 2026 at 9:41 PM

@minnie298a

Hello I'm back.

How much would you want (primarily in CC) for one of each of these:

-Akrep
-Kambing
-Gamaeso
-Reidea
-Camlette
-Shawloot
-Sanguivane

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 20 September 2026 at 10:11 PM

@merit
Trade #1085746 How does 500CC sound? (or 5 mil ec or a mix)

Female
1,404 posts

     

twinkle • 20 September 2026 at 11:35 PM

@minnie298a
Hello! May I ask how much EC for all your available Argaeru and Spongosaurus, 2 Obsuidian, 1 Nimbeak and 2 Zarpard?

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 21 September 2026 at 12:03 AM

@twinkle
Trade #1085747
How does 500k sound?
(Not sure if all the Argaeru made it to the UFT list yet, but there are 6, and 5 Spongosaurus)

Female
1,404 posts

     

twinkle • 21 September 2026 at 12:56 AM

@minnie298a Deal ❤️ Thank you so much!

Female
21 posts

     

ygaria • 21 September 2026 at 3:50 AM

@minnie298a

Thank you so much for doing this. I really love spiders and have been looking for one of these for a while now 🫶

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 21 September 2026 at 7:21 AM

@minnie298a

That sounds amazing! Offered, thank you so much!

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 21 September 2026 at 6:10 PM

Thank you everyone.

Reply