Tropical-themed creatures and travels

in General

Non-binary
46 posts

     

watercress • 21 September 2026 at 10:14 AM

Hello! Just wondering if anyone has any more suggestions for tropical themed stuff. Anything from rainforesty/jungle stuff, beachy stuff, etc. So far for creatures I have
Decapot, Odraz, Macaw, Chamollusk, Tropoki, Wolluk

and travels I have
Colourful fronds, The volcano, Tropical sun and wind, Tropical vines, Tropical flowers, Tropical sunset, Kelp Reef, Splash Zone, Hide under it, calm waters, massive tube wave, beach hut, magathon beach, seaweed forest, northen bluffs, the pirate hideout, the great sharks, swarm of jellyfish

Thank you in advance for your contributions nodnod

786 posts

     

gngdia • 21 September 2026 at 10:51 AM

Hi @watercress!
Some Travels with tropical/jungle themes that I could find are (I will list them with the oldest first, those are at risk to be retired):
Travels that have the word "beach" in their name:
Ark Beach
Darkwater Beach
Beach Hut
Magathon Beach
Beach Birds
Volcano Beach
Pink Sand Beach
Travels that have the word "palm" in their name:
Palm Grove
Palm
Travels that have the word "bay":
Ark Bay
Washnu Bay
Ark Bay Sandcastle
Ark Bay Volleyball Court
Skull Bay
Travels that have the word/root of the word is "sun":
Sunset Over The Plains
Sunset From Underwater
Magical Rainbow Sunset
Travels that have the word "jungle":
Bioluminescent Jungles
Blushing Jungle Flower
Rosse Jungle Flower
Northern Jungles
Travels that have the word "fish":
Submarine With Happy Fish
Underwater Glowing Fish
Fish Sprites in the Forest
Candy Fish River
Deep Sea Starfish
A School Of Fish

Offshore Island is the only one with the word "island" in it. I found these using @/myriadium's cavegg site item index feature: https://sites.google.com/view/cavegg/item-index
Maybe not all of them are tropical themed, but I considered the fish ones tropical enough 😃. There must be more, I just don't know their names if they do not have a "keyword" for tropical themes in them. There also are some Trinket Travels with tropical thematics, but I did not have enough time to look for them too..
Every list starts with the oldest items first.

Non-binary
46 posts

     

watercress • 21 September 2026 at 10:58 AM

Oooh that's super useful, thank you so much!!! I'll have to make a little spreadsheet hehe :0

786 posts

     

gngdia • 21 September 2026 at 3:44 PM

@watercress you're welcome! I also looked through the Archives because I am determined to help you find all the creatures that could live in a jungle/tropical land or give me tropical vibes 😃
Aquileaf, Ara, Balarfruita, Biocycle, Blykur, Buttersloff, Capicoco, Chamillion, Clovotl, Compewt, Corsal, Daisypus, Danaus, Danzaria, Deggo, Desana, Dianesia, Duillech, Eftsala, Eleton, Enchantmount, Ermero, Erthona, Feggle, Flegga, Frogike, Gellit, Genna, Glimmerbeetle, Heliconia, Hibisvul, Hulae, Hydra, Igsoro, Janot, Jarohal, Jeggu, Jelal, Jelbrella, Jubaleen, Junglee, Kappa, Keekee, Koluk, Kooka, Korakara, Lenochod, Lissam, Lyf, Manticore, Mecko, Mortiviper, Narlock, Nymaby, Odon, Olimpt, Ooleg, Oscoa, Otep, Pachuma, Pantop, Papagai, Pinnaqua, Pipared, Piraneer, Pixices, Poisson, Pu, Quetki, Quiv, Ranfil, Reptvile, Ribbert, Runton, Saurogapi, Seedart, Soetzal, Stomato, Succutelent, Tentader, Terraturt, Terrnata, Testualm, Tidalvorn, Turtux, Whalerarium, Xemme, Yastara, Yverosa, Zubflug.

This is a subjective list, there are many creatures that have the jungle as habitat, but I might've omitted a few (you can always search for them in the archives by habitat anyway). I'm sure you won't agree with some of these as being tropical/rainforest creatures but I imagined all of them living on a tropical island ^.^. Sorry for the long list, wanted to include them all xD.

Non-binary
46 posts

     

watercress • 21 September 2026 at 3:47 PM

No this is amazing!! Thank you so much, you're much too kind ehe... I'm gonna have a look through and make myself a visual list so I can sort them more easily, but you've provided the perfect starting point, thank you again 😊) I may update the thread when I've sorted it all hehe

786 posts

     

gngdia • 21 September 2026 at 3:52 PM

you're welcome 😊 good luck with the spreadsheet 😅

Reply