Ajanoid Missing Name and Gender

in Problems & Bugs

Non-binary
190 posts

     

lexian • 5 days ago

My Browser is Chrome: Both my Laptop and Phone use Chrome and the issue shows up on Both Platforms πŸ€”

Issue Occurs on: https://eggcave.com/@lexian#59249

It's not really a "Game-Breaking Issue" but my Ajanoid's Name and Gender are missing off my Creature List on My Profile - this has happened on a friend's Profile as well but with a completely different Beastie (Trefulp - @the_egg_hunter)

@Ian @OrderedChaos

EDIT: The Ajanoid Name/Gender is also missing from the 'Transfer Requests' Page when I Create a New Transfer, it shows no details on the Creature, whereas on every other Beastie in my Cove/on the list, you can see the Gender Icon and the Creature's name..

(Previous Title Changed as Gngdia solved the Original issue for me) πŸΎπŸ’šπŸΎ

783 posts

     

gngdia • 4 days ago

edited because I completely missed the point lol. idk where my head is.. I misread that your Meriton did not evolve lol sorry xD
edit nr. 2: @lexian what if, because they only evolve during December, that somehow messes up with the stats and maybe that's why you can't see how much it has until it evolves? because your Meriton has 1k Views it would normally be stage 3, but since it only evolves in December maybe something happened in the "system" and it's bugged? I have no clue but it could be that

Non-binary
190 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

@gngdia Whoa Many thanks for that Mate! Somehow I never thought to read the Meriton's Details (So they 'Could' fully evolve come December then!) You've been a Great Help as I'd never even thought that was a thing! πŸ€£πŸ’š

I don't want to waste the 'Ticket' however, so I will Edit my Original Post to try and find a reason behind my Secondary Issue πŸΎπŸ˜πŸ‘

783 posts

     

gngdia • 4 days ago

@lexian haha apparently I haven't missed the point πŸ˜ƒ glad I could be of help! My guess is 100% because of that it doesn't show you how much it has until evolves

Non-binary
190 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

@the_egg_hunter I mentioned your Trefulp having no name on your Profile in the hopes we might be able to Solve the issue (Hopefully you don't mind) 😁🐾

23 posts

     

the_egg_hunter • 4 days ago

Oh I don't mind XD! Thanks for mentioning that actually @lexian !!! Because I've already done a ticket about it to the staff like in August.. I'll have to check if anyone answered..

Non-binary
190 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

@the_egg_hunter Fairplay Mate - I might not need this Ticket after all then! but Fingers Crossed either way that we Both find an answer/help solve this issue πŸ˜πŸ‘

23 posts

     

the_egg_hunter • 4 days ago

And no one answered that.. yey
~we might be doomed @lexian

Non-binary
190 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

@the_egg_hunter Well, I won't admit Defeat just yet - Hopefully the Mods/Devs will see this New Post and be able to help somehow, (I know Ian's had a lot on their plate)

23 posts

     

the_egg_hunter • 4 days ago

That's true.. poor Ian honestly..only respect for doing so much work!

Non-binary
190 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

Definitely!

Reply