[updated Oct 3rd!] Looking to buy trinket travels, paying extra!

in Trading & Auctions

Female
4,338 posts

     

heatherm19 • 4 days ago

Paying 5k ec extra per travel! Focusing on oldest first in prep for possible retirements, but this list will expand as I go through my strongroom. Looking for 5 of each!

Tasma (stage 2)
Soltore stage 3
Cantik (stage 2, stage 4)
Canig (stage 2, stage 3)
Aurelian (stage 1, stage 3)
Floicol (stage 2)
Aerlo (stage 1, stage 3)
Flor stage 4
Florette (stage 4)
Terapox (all stages)

Honk Stage 3
Canosh (all stages)
Yeep (all stages)
Chiye (stage 2)
Taigrin stage 3
Jacko (all stages)
Caiman (stage 1)
Curcull (all stages)
Keekee (stage 1)
Snawler (all stages)
Akrep (all stages)
Whoon (all stages)


(just tagging a couple people who have helped in my other item-buying threads lately, sorry if you don't like being tagged! @aliney @merit @gngdia )

786 posts

     

gngdia • 4 days ago

@heatherm19 I only had 1 travel from the list, sent it your way! I will keep an eye for these as I am always looking for Lumi travels anyway 😃
Edit: just found 4 pieces of a Nipha travel! Yay, sending them now! ❤️

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 4 days ago

Thanks for tagging me! I should have a couple of those lying around, but I'll have to check in a few hours when I get out of work.

786 posts

     

gngdia • 4 days ago

@heatherm19 I've found some in the Shop these past hours 😃 Trade #1086227 feel free to offer just an item without EC

Demigirl
322 posts

     

merit • 4 days ago

@heatherm19

I have two full trade lots for you, and a couple more once those go through. (I wish Inventory space went up to like, 100.)

Even more than usual, please let me know if I got anything wrong! Trinket Travels are tricky, and sometimes the stage number gets cut off.

Trade #1086233

Trade #1086234

Female
4,338 posts

     

heatherm19 • 4 days ago

@gngdia @merit Thank you so much! ❤️

Reply