Buying Constellation travels

in Trading & Auctions

Female
2,333 posts

     

thedarkarcher • 4 days ago

Hello,
Looking to buy Constellation travels from the stargazing event for my collection @elephants and would love to collect a few extras in case they ever retire. Lmk what you might be seeking for them ❤️

Female
2,425 posts

     

cranberrycat1 • 4 days ago

@thedarkarcher Hey I have 30ish that I have uft, I don't know if you're looking for one in particular and I also don't know how much they go for. But, let me know if you're interested

Female
2,333 posts

     

thedarkarcher • 4 days ago

@cranberrycat1 hello, I would be interested in any designs of them. Would 50cc for all 30 work? Lmk your thoughts ❤️

I've bought them for 1kec at certain points in time including 4 today but i understand that there is a limit to how many at this price I can get so happy to go higher especially in bulk.

Female
2,425 posts

     

cranberrycat1 • 4 days ago

@thedarkarcher ya sure I think I will have to create 2 trade lots though are you okay with that?

Female
2,333 posts

     

thedarkarcher • 4 days ago

@cranberrycat1 yeah that's great with me, thanks so much ❤️

Female
2,425 posts

     

cranberrycat1 • 4 days ago

@thedarkarcher here are the trades 😊
https://eggcave.com/trades/1086215/show
https://eggcave.com/trades/1086214/show

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 3 days ago

@thedarkarcher
I currently have 5 I can part with Trade #1086286 . But will most likely end up with many more over the month.

Ideally, I'm looking to swap them 1:1 for the Toy prizes from the Maze (Garast Plushie, Plastic Dagger, Straw Bale and Creepy Clown Mask). Or the ones from the Ark Victory Day (I have a list in my Gallery).

367 posts

     

ravensong • 2 days ago

@thedarkarcher Hi! I have 152 Constellations available for you! I have two lots available and ready. Offer whatever you think is fair.

Female
2,333 posts

     

thedarkarcher • 1 day ago

@ravensong hello, I could offer 150cc for all 152 if that works? Please lmk if you was seeking a higher amount and I can work it out with you ❤️

@minnie298a that would be perfect as I don't use any of those. I offered 5 from the Halloween fair on the trade you set up ❤️.

367 posts

     

ravensong • 1 day ago

@thedarkarcher - I noticed that you were doing a rate of 30 for 50 CC so it you were staying at this rate then it would be roughly 250CC (30*5=150 travels, 50*5=250CC). I'd settle for 200 CC for 150 travels. How does that sound?

Reply