Register
snowywinter • 3 days ago
Post your advice that seems like it should be common sense.(more fun if it's inspired by your own embarrassing moments, but feel free to think up random stuff.Keep it upbeat, nothing mean spirited.)- - - - - - - -Advice: Remember to swallow your food. : )(I got up to do something in the middle of eating soup, and in less than 10 seconds I had forgotten I was eating, and realized halfway through the house there was something in my throat and I had to swallow to breathe. *facepalm* - I'm taking that as my cue to try again to get some sleep.)(After hearing "But MOM, running with scissors is FUN" in my head, Snarky Self says this would be more fun if we can snark back, but I'm telling it to shush, that's just asking for trouble.)
jarsha • 3 days ago
Try turning out the light BEFORE you crawl into bed
ravensong • 2 days ago
Try to remember to exhale after each intake of breath
snowywinter • 2 days ago
Stop your foot before it gets to the solid vertical surface in front of you.(ngl, the answers already have me giggling, and going 'oof' cuz they're so relatable.)- - - - - -ooh ooh ooh! I got one and i don't want to wait till another post to share...only click/tap one star at a time in Stargazing.