☆buying creatures + travels☆

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,914 posts

     

lexicon • 1 day ago

I am once again seeking to complete my collections and looking for the following:

Bushy x5 adult
Cantik x2
Eereek x1
Eeriek x4
Goblar x2
Garo x4
Nymaby x4 adult
Roo x2 egg/1st

4x Cosmic Moon (Rotehar Stage 2)
4x Glowing Purple Spiders
4x Snow-glo (Globear Stage 1)

Looking to pay in EC or trade for anything in @arbitrary thanks for looking c:

Female
1,476 posts

     

daisycat • 23 hours ago

@lexicon
Hi Lexi! I have a Cosmic Moon and Glowing Purple Spiders I can send you (no payment required). Good luck on completing your collections! :-D

Female
1,914 posts

     

lexicon • 12 hours ago

Thanks Daisy!! List has been updated!

786 posts

     

gngdia • 8 hours ago

@lexicon Just got 2 Cosmic Moons from the shop, sending them your way now!

Female
1,914 posts

     

lexicon • 8 hours ago

@gngdia that's so sweet of you, sending something over as thanks 😊❤️

786 posts

     

gngdia • 8 hours ago

Thank you for the travel ❤️

Reply