9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 October 2011 at 10:27 PM

@avelaingia - *Throws brick* //Epically won 8D But lost tweh game! D:/
GET ON WITH IT! 8D

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 October 2011 at 10:43 PM

@avelaingia - T_T Nuuuu. D: ~~~

Thornblossom paused, swishing her tail on the ground, sweeping the leaves and dirt absentmindly.
"Yes. I swear loyality. And my pups, Stealth and Claw will also join." she finally said, nodding her head.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 October 2011 at 10:51 PM

Thornblossom nodded hastily, promising to help.
"I'll go tell my pups." she said, and got up, leaving fast.
Claw was already listening from the outside, his dark pelt shining in the moonlight.
He snarled, and waited for his mother to walk past before going to go see the leader.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 October 2011 at 11:09 PM

Claw growled, and came in full view of CT.
He branished his sharp teeth and let out a low growl to make his presense known.
"So I see what your goal is." Claw growled, angered.
"Steal us away from our pack and force us to join! We were better off with the Fireclaws. You just wanted more members, and to raise my brother and I to fight against our REAL pack! Our REAL home! I won't stand for it!"
Claw was practically howling with rage now, the small but mighty pup looking ready to pounce, or even challenge the leader.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 October 2011 at 11:23 PM

"I WON'T be happier!" Claw howled, and launched himself at CT, growling and trying to scratch at her face with his still feeble claws.

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 October 2011 at 11:39 PM

Euch, I don't like my charries... >.>

@randomkitty17

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 15 October 2011 at 11:22 AM

(I have checked with avelaigia to make sure I can join, here is what my character is like)
Name: Violet
Fur: White
Eye color: Piercing violet
Markings: The tips of her ears are brown.
Other features: Her tail is long. She is very strong, and hunts and climbs trees very well. She is ambitious, and has always tried to fit in with the pack, because she came was left there by her parents when she was born.
Paragraph: Now was her chance. Violet was hunting with a group of 3. A squirrel was oblivious to the fact she was creeping to him. This was instinct. She bent low and let the grass camouflage her from the squirrel. It started up the tree. NOW! Violet thought. She put all of her strength into her back legs and pounced on the squirrel. With one bite, it was prey for the starving pack. Violet picked it up in her mouth and pranced back to pack, her mouth drooling with the smell of fresh-kill under her nose.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 October 2011 at 1:16 PM

Claw backed away fast, knowing he could not take the alpha wolf.
But his stomach burned with the injustice of it all.
His own mother, a traitor to their real pack. And now, wasn't he a traitor too?
He snarled once again at the white alpha, then sulked out of the den.

OH NOEZ. XD I have lots of charries. 😋

But my main ones....
Brightstar - Snowy White wolf with grreen (I think) eyes
Grayflood - ^Adopted Son of Brightstar, Stone-Gray fur and gray eyes. (Grey or Gray, we spell it witha "a" here. X) )
Dusk - A wolf with a pure black coat, and one red eye (Right) The other one is missing. Leader of the ShadowStrikes.
Bloodrose - Dark Brown wolf with Bloodred eyes. Expecting pups.
~~~A TONS OF MINOR CHARRIES THAT ARE ONLY KINDA MINOR. X) ~~

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 15 October 2011 at 1:20 PM

I checked with @avelaingia and she said it was okay. Here is my charrie!

Name: Anastasia Flare
Fur: Red
Eye color: green
Markings: Golden Streaks
Other features: Looks sort of like a fox but more like a wolf. Whte tiped tail.
Paragraph: Anastasia saw the deer in the field as though it was a fresh cookie she wasn't suppose to eat but she just had to. The deer was asleep with no others around, too easy. She crept out into the opening making no sound but the sweep of the long grass slithering across her crimson red fur. The deer twitched, Anastasia froze in mid-step. The deer continued to sleep so she kept walking. She was a foot away from the deer so she slowly.... Pounced! She had gotten the deer and galloped away with her prize

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 October 2011 at 2:33 PM

@avelaingia Yay T_T
I can't exactly ditch my old ones though.... 'Cept that Randomkitty doesn't post all that much... D:
*Sigh*
Does anyone wanna take over the evil pack? T_T

I don't remember so I'll make it up XD
Cast- Dark gray coat, ice blue eyes, which sometimes appear amethyst.
Val- Deep chocolate brown pelt with light pink eyes (yay for randomnes!)
Starless- Night black pet and the exact same ice blue eyes as Cast.

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 October 2011 at 5:32 PM

@avelaingia Pretty colours *_*

Val bounced around camp. She was bored and couldn't sleep.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 October 2011 at 5:35 PM

Grayflood wa sbusy teaching Stealth some fighting techniques.
The brown pup was almost old enough to start minor hunting.
Brightstar was watching over the camp eating a few chunks of rabbit she had.

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 October 2011 at 5:49 PM

Val bounded up next to Brightstar and joined her in watching the training with interest. The difference in fighting styles were intriguing. There was so much she could learn here. What she needed was the flexibility and range of knowing fighting techniques that Starless didn't have. Then it would be a piece of cake...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 October 2011 at 6:30 PM

"Okay now, pounce, but keep your paws outstreched in front of you, claws out.... No, keep your paws OUT. Grayflood instructed the pup, who was trying his paw at pouncing.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 15 October 2011 at 9:44 PM

Anastasia crept along the forest. She had become fond of the forest because she had been here for a few weeks. No one knew her and probably didn't. She had a horrible past. Getting caught by those monterous humans, being placed in a new home, then being kicked out and sent to a whole new enviornment. She trudged along.

@taffy789
@avelaingia
What pack should I join?

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 16 October 2011 at 4:53 PM

Violet went hunting again. She galloped into the forest with ease. But got quiet when she heard Grayflood instructing the apprentice...she couldn't remember the name. Violet smiled to herself and camoflauged herself and watched the apprentice practice his pounce. A little later, she left in a good mood. Violet decided to practice her fighting. "You think you could give me some tips?" she asked.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 October 2011 at 5:06 PM

@avelaingia
I quit.....but I could rp again (Still grounded...and ALPHAWIND DIED!!!;_; AlphaWind was my nym ;_;)