Riverside Stables - Home of the Champions - [Horse RP]

in Roleplaying

Female
72 posts

comoyo • 15 October 2011 at 10:49 AM

Story:
Pulling up to a long driveway, you glance at the sign, which reads; Riverside Stables. Smiling, you accelerate into the drive, glancing at the pastures to your right, watching the grazing horses for a moment. Continuing your route you find another sign, which reads; Parking. Turning your wheel, you find a paved lot, with trucks parked and trailers kept neatly at the edge of the lot, waiting for use. Pulling up to a double parking space, marked off for truck and trailer parking, you shut off your truck, stepping outside, the smell of horses and hay already hitting you. A boy heads into the barn, leading a palomino horse, and you smile already liking the place. A teenager heads your way from the barn, waving. "Hello!," she greets you, and you nod shyly. "I'm Raven Ozera, and welcome to Riverside Stables, my family owns the facility." she says, and you shake her outstretched hand slowly. "Come on, I'll give you a tour!" she says cheerfully, starting towards the barn.Raven turns around to you and smiles."One thing you need to know before we start the tour.There are some wild herds around Riverside Stables." She smiles."Just thought you might want to know." She smiles brightly."All righty than lets get on with that tour!"

.:Rules:.
1. NO Godmodding NO one's Perfect
2. NO Cussing.If you have to * out the vowels.Example: Sh*t
3. Please,Drama
4. DO NOT post when i'm not here
5. Have Fun

Deleted • 15 October 2011 at 10:50 AM

Hello

Female
72 posts

comoyo • 15 October 2011 at 10:50 AM

.:Fourms:.