Bending RP

in Roleplaying

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 October 2011 at 5:55 PM

So this is like well, Avatar the Air Bender. You live in 1 of 4 tribes: Water, Earth, Fire, or Air. The air tribes have banded together and are trying to conquer the rest of the world and you and your friends, must save the earth. Only four may join so join quickly. If anyone abandones this rp feel free to try to join.

Form

Name: Juna
Appearance: Too perfect looking for most, perfect wavy blond hair with seafoam eyes. Long natural eyelashes with peach and cream skin. Her mouth is small with dainty red lips. She usually wears a blue offshoulder cutoff shirt with a seafoam flowing skirt.
Personality: Introvertical and quiet. May come off as selfish and self centered and many people think she is a diva. She is resentful of but one person- her mother. Her mother had been the most beautiful woman in the village and passed that trait to Juna. She doesn't care what people think of her. she was almost the most carefree person in the village until the air benders came.
Tribe: Water (She's a water bender)

So now you may only be air. As air you don't need to be evil.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 October 2011 at 5:58 PM

Name: Jasper
Appearance: Carefree blond hair. He looks like a runaway fashion model. Golden eyes, tall, handsome. EVIL
Personality: Evil, generous.
Tribe: Fire

@isablah should I choose Jasper instead(he's going to be in Fire though)?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 October 2011 at 5:59 PM

@lola622f Jasper would be good... choose what you want.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 16 October 2011 at 6:00 PM

@isablah Okay, I think that your charrie is wayyyy too mary sue...

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 October 2011 at 6:01 PM

@balletninja mary sue?

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 16 October 2011 at 6:01 PM

@isablah perfect. It wont be any fun to RP with.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 October 2011 at 6:02 PM

Aren't the Air Benders all nomadic monks? O_O

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 October 2011 at 6:08 PM

@isablah true. Mary Sue means perfeect. It's a bit similar to goddmodding. Maybe you can add fatal flaws to your charrie?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 October 2011 at 6:10 PM

@lola622f just did. no longer listed as kind.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 October 2011 at 6:11 PM

@isablah oh. 😊

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 16 October 2011 at 6:12 PM

is it open to join?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 October 2011 at 6:13 PM

Yes. @inkstep

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 16 October 2011 at 6:18 PM

ok cool 😊

Name: Xavier
Appearance: Xavier is a bit of a tom boy, she wears a bandana around her head and a dark green jacket over a cream colored, long sleeved shirt. Xavier wears dark green bottoms and a gold scarf around her neck, her feet are wrapped, as are her hands, and her eyes are a grey-green, her black-brown hair hangs in her face at the right side where it pokes out of her green and gold bandana. Standing at 5 ft and sporting pale skin and a few freckles.
Personality: Xavier is quiet and quick, she loves to help but isn't big on doing it knowingly. she grew up with a few others in a deep forest, after she had run from her village, when she turned thirteen she went back, not known to anyone, and figured she'd help in the streets at night. Xavier is a bit shy, and reluctant, aswell as stubborn at times.
Tribe: Earth

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 19 October 2011 at 9:45 AM

Name: Tanith
Appearance: Tanith wears her sword at all times. It was her father's, but he gave it to her. She wears a flannel and tang top, with gray and black finger less gloves. She has black jeans that have been worn in from years of use. She is pale with dark brown hair that she puts in a pony tail.
Personality: Tanith is quick and stealthy, and loves a good battle. She is a bit ambitious, and very stubborn. She is kind and brave, and although a great friend to have, a bad enemy to have. She usually uses fire as a last resort, because even though it is useful, She would rather give somebody a bad scare for them to remember her, then to take their life away.
Tribe:
@isablah
If I make my character in air, should I run away or something and help put the benders at peace?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 19 October 2011 at 3:06 PM

@l_kim8435 Yes. Thank you for joining! We may now start.

Juna walked through the village. A new guy stared her down and she flashed a glare at him. He quickly looked away and she held her head higher. She hated all her beauty... All the attention about her. She untied her linloon (a giant loon thing) and hopped on. "Kludge!" Juna said. The giant bird took off, the waves crashing around, and water spraying onto her face. She smiled, the water bringing joy to her mind and face.

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 19 October 2011 at 8:15 PM

"People of the air nation," addressed the leader, Cadoc, who looked more excited then usual. "Tomorrow night-we shall take over the earth kingdom, ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Tanith looked down, not making a sound as the rest of the people cheered ambitiously. 'Why is it that I am in the only nation that wants to fight all of the time? What do we have against the earth kingdom? They don't seem that bad at all!' she thought furiously. She tuned out Cadoc and pondered her quandary. 'I hate this place!' Without thinking, Tanith started to slip away from the crowd. "Hey Tanith!' a familiar voice called. She looked over. It was John. John had this crazy crush on Tanith, that was flattering but at the same time irrataiting. "Hi John." she sighed quietly. "What did I miss?" he asked, trying to make conversation. "You'll see soon enough." Tanith tried to keep the unmistakable fury out of her voice as she ran off into the forest.