Hello All....

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 12:35 AM

I don't really know how I came across this place, but it seems kinda cool. Thoguht I'd say hello to everyone. I'm at University doing my second degree in science and education. My birthday was a week ago and...I'm looking forward to being entertained in this new little world.

All the best regards,
Reiyn

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 12:41 AM

@Reiyn: Welcome to Egg Cave! 😊

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 12:45 AM

Thanks a lot. I had a quick look at your profile too. It's nice to see a fellow Final Fantasy Fan. XD

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 12:53 AM

@Reiyn: You're welcome~ ^^
Omg, you're a FF fan?! 😃 *happy dance*

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 1:05 AM

@pipkiitten: I have been an FF fan since....probably when FF8 came out. I'm totally owned. XD We're a dying breed.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 1:13 AM

@Reiyn: I haven't been a fan for an extremely long time, myself... The 1st FF game I got was Dissidia. Since then, I've bought FF VII Crisis Core and Dissidia Duodecim. ^^; But I'm working on playing them all! One of my friends has all of the games, and she's letting me borrow them because I don't have enough money to get them all for myself~ 😋
It's quite sad when fans of a certain series start to dwindle; so much is lost...

Deleted • 18 October 2011 at 1:14 AM

Welcome to Eggcave @Reiyn Hope you can enjoy your time here, also Happy Late birthday!

I really do hope you have a great time here if you talk to some of us Eggcavers. You can really make real good friends! 😃

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 1:18 AM

@pipkitten: dissidia is awesome. I was so glad when I got Laguna in Duodecim. (He's by far my favourite character, followed by Seifer. *laughs* Guess which FF game is my favourite. >>) But I'm glad you're getting into them. They're all totally worth the play.

@evil: Cheers. It's certainly helping relieve the stress of exams so far. All the eggs are cute and it's a nice way right now of getting SOME social interaction. XD

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 1:26 AM

@Reiyn: I'm guessing...VIII! XD My favorite two characters in Dissidia are Cloud and Squall. ❤️ But if I were to name my favorite character of all time, it would be Zack~
Even though I haven't played all the FF games yet, I already sold my soul to Square-Enix for 50 gil. 😋

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 1:31 AM

@pipkitten: LOL, good guess. And YES! ZACK! He was awesome in everything. So cute and rawr and Zack. He's squishable. I was impressed with some of the depth they gave to him in Crisis Core.

And you got 50gil? ......I sold mine for half that. LOL

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 1:40 AM

@Reiyn: Heh, I feel so smart! 😈 I absolutely adore Zack. ❤️ He's one of the most awesome video game characters in the whole history of the world! When I first started playing Crisis Core, I was like "Who the heck is this dude?" Then I got attached to 'im... And when he died, I just about cried my eyes out.

LOL! 😋 I guess I went in to sell my soul on a special double paying day?

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 1:44 AM

@pipkitten: Or my soul was on sale? XD

But the only reason I got crisis core was for Zack. They missed out on doing so much with FF7 originally in regards to him. And YUS....Zack's death made me wibble. So did Angeal's.....I love him just as much. *laugh*

Laguna is totally just FF8's Zack. Which is why I love him just as much. XD

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 1:51 AM

@Reiyn: Coulda' been! XD Guess we'll never know, though. But I'd totally go see what I could get for another soul if I had two just to test that theory.

Aye, same here. ...I love them all. ❤️ (As you can tell by a few of my creatures' names. XD)

I really want to play FF8. 😊 From what I've heard, it's a good one~

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 1:54 AM

@pipkitten: Once you get used to the junction system and get off the first disc....the world just gets bigger and the story way detailed and I've loved it for at least 10 years. *is so old~*

And yes, i have noticed some of your names. XD It's cute. XD (And you've taken all the good ones. LOL)

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 2:01 AM

@Reiyn: Lol, "*is so old~*" that made me laugh. XD

😋 Hehe, I love snatching up the good names~ ...I think anyone who looks at my cove sees it's the obvious mark of a total nerd.

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 2:05 AM

@pipkitten: ^^ I try and be amusing. But if you're a total nerd, then we can be total nerds together. XD It's always good to meet and talk with someone with the same general love of classics as yourself.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 2:09 AM

@Reiyn: I agree. ^^ Nerds of a feather flock together!

(LOL Even my room is a total nerd lair. XD I've got an actual size Buster Sword hanging on the wall above my bed.)

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 2:12 AM

@pipkitten: I am officially totally jealous. XD I just have Cosplay. >> LOL A Seifer Trenchcoat and working on a Laguna costume for the next convention.

This nerd has FAR too much time on her hands.

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 18 October 2011 at 2:13 AM

@reiyn

welcome 😃

btw

have you played Final Fantasy Tactics?

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 2:18 AM

@Reiyn: Lol, I built it myself! 😃 You cosplay, too? You are officially one of my new best friends. *mega epic high-five* I'm working on saving up for my Cloud cosplay for next year's con~

This other nerd also has FAR too much free time... XD There are replica weapons, drawings, and paintings all over everywhere. I have nowhere to put normal decor! 😋

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 2:18 AM

@angel_star: Thank you and yes. I've played Tactics, and TA.

The only FF games I haven't touched are the Crystal Chronicles. Mainly because when I wanted them they were on a machine I didn't have. I did enjoy tactics - especially once I got cloud. XDD

@pipkitten: *high fives* i wish I had a little more time to make the weapons again. My next cosplay was gonna be Angeal. XD Been planning the pattern to sew it when I get back from the UK.

Who needs normal Decor? XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 2:32 AM

@reiyn Hai! 😃 I'm a KH girl myself, but... *Goes and orders FF game* Oh boy, I feel like a sheep now X)
Maaaahh ❤️

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 2:35 AM

@smilies: I can appreciate the KH side of things. so you're forgiven. =P And you can't go wrong with an FF game. I have a love for Xemnas. Despite him being annoying as hell in KH2.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 2:39 AM

@Reiyn: I'm so jealous of you! XD I wish we ended up going to the same con; it'd be so awesome.
Hehe, I'm going as infantryman Cloud~ ...and I have a feeling that I'll be running away from fangirls/fanboys and hiding behind the Zack cosplayer that shows up every year.

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 2:44 AM

@reiyn Lol! 😃 Well, I love Axel, and I know he is based on Reno from FF so yeah X)

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 2:45 AM

@Smilies: Your status = WIN. 😃

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 2:47 AM

@pipkitten: *laughs* We could always plan to go to the same con at some stage. I'm already planning a US trip for sometime next year. Been looking at Dragoncon for the last couple of years.

Either way....*giggles* .....Cloud hiding behind Zack makes for an amusing image.

@smilies: Axel is such a dork. I was looking forward through the game for him turning up. He needed more time. XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 October 2011 at 2:48 AM

@pipkitten DX I couldn't be bothered typing out the usual... It sounds WRONG DX And I HAD to add the catchphrase X) Oh well 😉

Your status = Pwnage

@reiyn So... AWESOME D: Dork= no way D: And he is so sweet in Days ❤️

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 18 October 2011 at 2:51 AM

@Reiyn: That would be so cool! 😃 I've never heard of Dragoncon, though...

Lol, it does, doesn't it?

@Smilies: But with the catchphrase, it sounds so perfect! ...especially when my mind reads it in Axel's voice. 😈

Why, thank you~ ^^

Female
31 posts

reiyn • 18 October 2011 at 2:58 AM

@smilies: Dork can = Awesome. It's less condescending to say Dork than adorable. (At least that's the theory) Just wanna squish him. (Ps. Pipkiitten is right.....my mind reads it in Axel's voice too.)

@pipkitten: Dragoncon is in GA.....in September I think? It's one of the biggest cons in the Us. And I only know of it because of the mates I have over in the USA.

Poor semi-broke Aussie here. XD

I'm in the process of looking for THE con. So I can time my trip around it.