Finish the story!

in Forum Games

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 24 October 2011 at 1:30 PM

You probably know this game but we are going to excel it! If you don't know the rules look below!

* If you are here then you came to see the rules of this game! The object of the game is to make a very crazy story that may or may not make sense. Pretend I start, so then you would write another sentence or two that should relate to my sentence. Got it? The rules are:

Rules:
Keep it approiate
Be nice
Be as crazy as you can possibly be!
Have fun!

YOU JUST GOT RULED!

Let it start! I will start.

A space unicorn was walking through the pixie forest on planet X97 when all of a sudden he saw a pirate ship!

Pings:

@lola622f
@glados
@whispers
@pizza5pizza5
@pegasasu
@goku
@luv

Someone continue!

Female
751 posts

crazy4life • 25 October 2011 at 10:24 PM

Curious, he decided to investigate the ship and the humanoid creatures jumping of the sides.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 25 October 2011 at 10:28 PM

He walked over to the humanoid creatures and punched them in their ugly faces.

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 25 October 2011 at 10:40 PM

Rather unsurprisingly, this made the humanoid creatures quite unhappy. They proceeded to...

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 25 October 2011 at 11:18 PM

They proceeded to grab their bubble guns and mustaches to fire soapy bubble bananas into space.

Female
751 posts

crazy4life • 26 October 2011 at 8:33 AM

Ever the hungry horse, the unicorn began to leap after the bubbles trying to eat as many as he could.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 27 October 2011 at 5:59 PM

After eating all the bubbles, the unicorn still felt hungery. He proceeded to...

@musicgurl333

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 27 October 2011 at 6:04 PM

He proceeded to run off in search of more food, while the unhappy humanoids followed him in hot pursuit. Soon he came to the edge of a dark forest where...

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 27 October 2011 at 6:07 PM

Where he saw a dancing muffin doing the jig. The unicorn was so hungry that he took a largebite of the muffin. The muffin screamed in pain and ran off. The unicorn felt bad so...

Female
751 posts

crazy4life • 28 October 2011 at 11:14 PM

The unicorn felt bad so he begged the humanoid pirates to help him find the muffin and apologize for trying to eat him. The pirates were still angry though, so they...

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 October 2011 at 8:32 AM

So they pelted the unicorn with rocks so the unicorn shot them with his unicorn lazers. The humanoids ate the marshmellows at which...

7,923 posts

hayz • 29 October 2011 at 8:37 AM

The humanoids ate the marshmallows at which... gave him a stomachache. Then he randomly jumped off a cliff saying...

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 October 2011 at 8:40 AM

" I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT TREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" *thud* The humanoid had died and the unicorn rejocied. He then smelled muffis so....

7,923 posts

hayz • 29 October 2011 at 8:53 AM

He then smelled muffins so.... he ran up to another cliff and jumped off, saying "I BELIEVE I CAN FLYY~" then he fell off and landed on some marshmallows.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 October 2011 at 10:03 AM

There he found the chewed muffin. The unicorn ran over to him and apolojized. He said it was fine and that people do it all the time so they became friends and...

Male
17 posts

sportlaan • 30 October 2011 at 2:23 PM

they could eet cookys so they could jump on a gremlin and.....