Female
13 posts

lkay-awesome • 28 October 2011 at 9:32 PM

The choices are:
Rock
Paper
Scissors
Gun

You use one of these objects to kill Bob...
(you have to say what your using and how it kills him)

Try too make it flow with everybody elses but he comes back to life after every post.

The killers name is Joe.

I'll start:

[paper] Joe took a piece of paper and gave Bob a bunch of paper cuts. Bob lost so much blood he died.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 28 October 2011 at 9:34 PM

uh, okay...
[scissors] Joe dragged Bob into a arts and crafts store and buried him in scissors. Bob suffocated.

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 28 October 2011 at 9:34 PM

Topic moved to 'Forum Games'. 😊

7,923 posts

hayz • 28 October 2011 at 9:36 PM

uhhh... [rock] Joe threw a rock on the ground and mysteriously, Bob tripped over it, causing him instant death.
😃

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 28 October 2011 at 9:37 PM

[rock]
Joe carved a knife out of the rock using a rock and killed bob with it.

Deleted • 28 October 2011 at 9:43 PM

[Gun]

Joe shouts Bob in the head.

7,923 posts

hayz • 28 October 2011 at 9:53 PM

@avelaingia I would like your post but apparently, egg cave doesn't have like buttons ☹️

[Gun]

Joe went crazy and started killing everyone. Including Bob.

(Me: Poor Bob D: )

Deleted • 28 October 2011 at 9:57 PM

[Rock]

Joe plays target and his target is Bob. He constantly throws rocks at Bob as he runs. Bob trips and gets pelt to death.

7,923 posts

hayz • 28 October 2011 at 10:02 PM

@avelaingia I SHALL. *clicks random button*

[Scissors]

Joe was practicing ninja arts with scissors (WHY DERE NO KNIVES ☹️) when Bob just randomly entered the room.

vvvTHE WHOLE SCENEvvv
Joe: *PEW PEW PEW*
Bob😱H EM GEE JOE, SO I JUST GOT MAH NEW MANICURE- *gets hit with a scissor
Joe: D: OHS NOES!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 28 October 2011 at 10:02 PM

[Gun]

Bob was cornered; he had nowhere to run. He mentally cursed himself for running into an alley to get away from his pursuer. Then he heard it: Footsteps. They were deliberate, not like those of a random passerby... Bob shuddered. Joe had finally found him, and he was about to meet his end.
The footsteps neared his hiding place and then stopped. Bob unconsciously let out a sigh of relief, thinking Joe had given up. Bad mistake.
The next thing Bob knew, he had the barrel of a shotgun aimed at his heart. He looked up at the gun's owner and murmured, "Joe... I thought you were my friend. Why are you--" The rest of Bob's question was cut off by a loud bang, and a sinister laughter filled the air...

7,923 posts

hayz • 28 October 2011 at 10:09 PM

@pipkitten KIRA! SHAME! SHAAAMMMMMEEEE! WAI CHU KEELS L? D<

@avelaingia XDDD

[Paper cuz it's just plain epic.]
*Insert Kira laughter here*

Joe gives Bob tutoring lessons and gave him a textbook. (IT'S MADE OUTTA PAPARZ.) Bob was forced to study for the upcoming 'test' when he mysteriously got bored to death.

AND THAT, my children, is how a textbook can kill.

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 28 October 2011 at 10:11 PM

um *rock*

Bob suddenly gets hit with a rock in his leg. He becomes paranoid that he will die so he does die...OF FRIGHT!! 😃 (Got that from a story we read in school)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 28 October 2011 at 10:13 PM

Joe gives bob a manicure with the scissors and "accidentally" stabs bob in the armpit. Oops.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 28 October 2011 at 10:13 PM

@Hayz: ....? XD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 28 October 2011 at 10:15 PM

Moar!

Joe gives bob an origami crane (made out of paper, of course,) and the crane begins flying around the room and shooting lasers at bob. Bob dies of tiny laser cuts all over his body.

7,923 posts

hayz • 29 October 2011 at 8:33 AM

@pipkitten death note C:

@randomkitty17 xD

[Gun]
Bob was playing Mario when suddenly Joe camethrough the door and shouted "RANDOM DAY! 8D" and then he shot Bob to death.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 29 October 2011 at 1:49 PM

@Hayz: Hehe, I kinda guessed that~ 😋 Does something similar to what I wrote happen in Death Note or something? *doesn't get random reference*

[Scissors]
It was a quiet night, and Bob sat alone in his living room watching TV. Finding what was on a tad boring, he got up and made his way to the kitchen to make some popcorn. While he was busy rummaging around, looking for a proper popcorn bowl, Bob didn't hear the opening of a window.
His popcorn made, Bob wandered back to the living room, finding one of the windows to be open. "Huh," he said, "I don't remember opening that... Oh well." Bob closed the window.
Before he could even turn fully around, there was a flash of silver, and a pair of scissors was rammed into Bob's side. He cried out, and the man who had stabbed him just smirked. "M'name's Joe, FBI's most wanted criminal. Couldn't let you see me and live to tell the tale!" the man said almost cheerfully. "Have a nice night, because this one's your last."

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 29 October 2011 at 6:53 PM

[Rock] [Paper] [Scissors] [Shoot]

Joe pushed a giant boulder over a cliff onto Bob. Bob suffered bruised intestines but did not die. After that, Joe rolled up 3,000,000,000,000,000 newspapers and beat Bob upside the head. Bob again suffered, but this time from severe paper cuts on his head. Joe became angry and cut Bob's arm off with a pair of giant scissors. Bob suffered AGAIN from insane bleeding, but STILL didn't die. Finally, Joe pulled a pistol out of his cargo pants and shot Bob twelve times. Bob died.
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 October 2011 at 7:12 PM

[Paper]

Joe ran into Bob's room, holding a single piece of paper. Bob turned around as he was inoying a nice cup of tea. Bob dropped the cup. " Joe... w-what are you doing with that? You don't know it's power! " " Oh yes I do Bob. FACE THE WRATH, OF PAPER! " " I thought we were friends! " " We never were. " And with that Joe pressed the paper to Joe's face at which he died.

BEHOLD! THE POWER OF PAPER! ( No one uses behold anymore... shame. )

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 29 October 2011 at 7:16 PM

[Paper]

Joe was making some origami stuff for the school project. Bob wanted to hel, so Joe taught him to make a paper airplane. Then, Joe and Bob made origami swords. Joe stabbed him with the sword and Bob died.

Deleted • 29 October 2011 at 7:18 PM

[Paper]

Joe took fly paper and stuck it on Bobs face. Bob was allergic to the paper and died.

7,923 posts

hayz • 29 October 2011 at 7:22 PM

@pipkitten Ahem SINISTER LAUGHTER. KIRA'S CRAZY LAUGH. WAREHOUSE. D:

[rock]

Joe sent Bob a package of magic rock, which he opened, leading the said rock to jump out and yell surprise but hit his head instead. 😊

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 29 October 2011 at 7:26 PM

(rock)

Joe told Bob about the secret entrance to death. Bob wanted to see it so he went to a magical cave. " OPen sesame",he said, the rock opened and before Bob was in, the rock squished Bob. It really was the secret entrance to death.

Female
13 posts

lkay-awesome • 29 October 2011 at 8:48 PM

[scissors]
Joe used scissors to stab Bob to death.

(how come no one has thought of that??)

Deleted • 30 October 2011 at 1:24 AM

@lkay_awesome
Because we want to be creative.

[Scissor]

Joe takes a pair of scissors and cuts off his own finger, " DANG FLABIT!!" Bob walks in. "What hap-" He was cut off by a scissor heading to his face. " I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" screams Joe. Bob didnt no! It was too late. Bob was.........dead.

Deleted • 30 October 2011 at 1:33 AM

[Gun]

Joe shoves a gun up Bob's butt. It rips his butthole and he dies or blood loss.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 30 October 2011 at 1:38 AM

[Paper]
Joe takes out a piece of Death Note paper writes Bob's name on it. Bob dies of a heart attack 40 seconds later. >:]

Bad Kira. L's successors shall destroy you.

Male
17 posts

sportlaan • 30 October 2011 at 4:54 AM

stone Joe takes a stone and put it in bob his hand his hand explodes bob lose to mutsh blood and dies

Female
312 posts

feathershaft • 30 October 2011 at 7:14 AM

Bob was about to step on a scissor when Joe shouts "Look out, dawg!" He turns around, slips on a banana peel and dies.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 November 2011 at 1:59 AM

[Rock]

Bob was hiking in the mountains with his friend, Joe. They had both reached a nearly vertical wall of rock and planned to climb it to reach the summit of the mountain. Just as Bob was about to begin his ascent, Joe stopped him. "Hold on a sec, Bob. Let's eat some lunch and take a break first, shall we?"
Bob nodded, his lips curving into a smile. "I'm starving!"
Joe unpacked the contents of his bag, revealing a delicious pair of sandwiches and some potato chips. He offered one sandwich to Bob and happily began to eat his, when suddenly he jumped up. "Gotta go! Nature calls!"
Bob laughed at his friend. "Okay then, Joe. Remember what stinging nettle looks like, okay!?" he called to the man running hurriedly into some bushes.
Bob continued to eat his lunch in silence when he thought he heard a dull rumble. He looked up from his meal and glanced around for the source of the noise. He finally pinpointed it at the top of the wall of rock he was to climb later, and the noise was getting louder. "Joe? Where are you? This isn't funny!"
Bob was greeted with no reply from Joe, but by a giant rockslide pouring over the cliff above him. He screamed and tried to run, but was caught in the mayhem. Crimson seeped through the rubble and pooled on the ground.
Joe soon emerged from the bushes, grinning like a madman. "All according to plan," he smirked, before walking away as if nothing had happened.

~End