in Problems & Bugs

Female
995 posts

haunted • 30 October 2011 at 6:46 AM

I bought 2500cc but theres no notificatons ☚ī¸

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 30 October 2011 at 6:47 AM

@haunted I heard from some people that you have to wait for Ian to come on so he can transfer it to your account or something o__O Not sure though 😱

Female
995 posts

haunted • 30 October 2011 at 7:08 AM

I can wait I think...When will Ian be online ?

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 30 October 2011 at 7:14 AM

@haunted I really don't know ^^"

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 30 October 2011 at 7:52 AM

If you're sure the transaction completed, then you'll get it soon enough. 😊 It doesn't always transfer straight away. I'm doubting whether Ian does it personally, because that wouldn't be very efficient.

I'd suggest to at least wait for 24 hours. But I'm aware that's a long time to wait for CC, so I'm most likely wrong. 😋 And if it doesn't arrive, then definitely send in a ticket.

But yeah, I guess the best option is to wait for a bit, see what happens. ^^ Hope you get it soon!

Female
995 posts

haunted • 30 October 2011 at 8:48 AM

Thanks and I will try that 😊

Deleted • 30 October 2011 at 12:08 PM

Sometime depending on your location or payment method, paypal will require manual activation. In that case, or you do not receive your CC within 15 minutes, please send in a ticket with your transaction ID. This can be found in your confirmation email.

Thanks!

PS: This is @Zac. 😋 I didn't realize I was logged into my side.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 October 2011 at 12:14 PM

@haunted
If you don't get your CC within 15 minutes of purchase, you get it double 😊

Male
1,992 posts

Ian • 30 October 2011 at 12:46 PM

@cqpkytty not true. I did that for a user once (can't remember if it was for you) and it took me about 5-7 days to verify and process a CC transaction. Took me way long, so I gave the user extra as a means of apology for my slowness. 😊

@haunted if you don't receive your CC within 15 minutes of purchase, you should submit in a Ticket and we will manually verify the transaction for you. I've verified your transaction for you and have added 2500 CC to your account.

thanks for your support!