Cave Tries

in Site Feedback & Ideas

534 posts

crowvict • 1 November 2011 at 6:28 AM

Well it would be helpful if you could lock cave tries/asteroid from your sides, so there would be no accidental tries.
I know...odd idea

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 1 November 2011 at 6:30 AM

I agree completely, I sometimes forget which account I'm on, and I'd rather not risk the mistake of accidentally using the wrong account to access the cave or asteroid. >.<

Support! 😊

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 1 November 2011 at 6:50 AM

YEEEESSSSH!!!

That would definitely make things easier 😃 I sometimes steal on the wrong account when I just found a name I really want and go hyper...

534 posts

crowvict • 1 November 2011 at 7:26 AM

Thank you both for posting 😊 ^^

Female
141 posts

anori • 1 November 2011 at 7:38 AM

I really love this idea. I would just want to see some way of linking accounts added so we could fast transfer cc/creatures/travels and lock cave/asteroid.

534 posts

crowvict • 1 November 2011 at 7:51 AM

@anori yes linking of accounts would be quite nice^^ and thanks for posting^^ Hmmm I wonder if this would help stop cheaters...

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 1 November 2011 at 7:59 AM

I agree. Once did that... got a LE. Someone else (not saying who!) got a mo, and I think kept using it. Until the account got deleted.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 1 November 2011 at 8:18 AM

Yeah, this is hood. The only part is, in order to trade you have to have an egg so if you are transferring then the side needs an egg also.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 1 November 2011 at 8:21 AM

But it uses the auto beginning egg.

3,562 posts

cafe • 1 November 2011 at 8:25 AM

I think, that when making sides, you automatically get 10 random common eggs, just for trading to get your account moving around. And after that, the cave and asteroid are locked.

I will admit that on my new side, I used to cave to get 10 trading eggs [like above] and got some halloweenies. I of course kept them. But I don't use the cave anymore on that side.

[Also, like, when you're joining eggcave you have to mark "Is this a main, or is this a side" or something along those lines, so you automatically get the ten commons and it's locked]

Female
141 posts

anori • 1 November 2011 at 8:44 AM

@goldensunsdragon It would certainly help if admin/moderators could easier verify possible cheaters 😊.
@cafe I totally agree when comes to marking accounts I know that some people like to keep some of their storages secret and I know why but It would be great help for admin/moderators and for users too - no one wants to be banned by accident and now Its too easy to just make a mistake o.o.

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 1 November 2011 at 8:46 AM

@goldensunsdragon

+1

I agree with you, it's a great idea!! 😃

534 posts

crowvict • 3 November 2011 at 8:30 PM

Thanks you all for saying something on this topic, and I love some of the ideas you are coming up with 😃

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 November 2011 at 8:32 PM

I agree 100%.
Just yesterday I accidently went to the asteriod from my side! D:
I didn't get anything, so WHEW. 😋

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 3 November 2011 at 10:45 PM

Are you allowed 10 cave tries now? Because you get that annoying start-up banner that wants you to steal 10 eggs from the cave.

1,317 posts

space • 3 November 2011 at 10:59 PM

Support. Great idea 😊