Fresh Start

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
9 posts

awsome101 • 1 May 2011 at 2:46 PM

I had to go for a looong time,and my friend forgot to care for my eggs.They all died. So I'm having a fresh start,with a brand new egg,a Punbundu named Miri. And I'm finally going to talk to people.

Deleted • 1 May 2011 at 2:48 PM

Welcome back! (: I'm sorry your creatures died ☚ī¸

Female
6 posts

albinotiger • 3 May 2011 at 4:58 PM

Welcome back! Something similar happened to me. I was gone for a loong time, actually kinda forgot this place until a few weeks ago, and came back to discovered it's changed A LOT (for the better!). Still, I'm keeping my number of eggs down for a while, I really want to concentrate of these plus I want to make it easy to give them to friends. if I need to.

14 posts

catzen • 4 May 2011 at 12:13 PM

I had a similar happening as well. My net went out soon after I joined and I lost all my eggs as well. So, I'm starting anew again. 😊

Welcome back to you and hi, I'm Catz. xD

Female
174 posts

lilones • 4 May 2011 at 1:07 PM

I really wish our eggs never died.

Female
6 posts

albinotiger • 4 May 2011 at 2:01 PM

^Same! I had some really nice, rare eggs (Mo, Onny) that I lost that I really wish I had now. At the same time, I really had too many eggs and got overwhelmed, so I'm glad I got a chance to restart and keep my number small.

14 posts

catzen • 4 May 2011 at 2:04 PM

haha, I probably did as well, though I don't remember. And yeah, I wish they didn't die as well but I guess it makes the game more interesting and fair in some way. ^^

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 9 May 2011 at 2:04 PM

Welcome back to EggCave!
I'm sorry that all of your previous creatures died, but, having a fresh start is good. Especially if you've been gone for a while!