Witches of Skylark

in Roleplaying

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 22 November 2011 at 7:06 AM

I stand up, shaking my head. I pass by the tree house that Eliza was in and look up at it. I hear her hum the tone and start to sing along,

"Magic lives in me,
Just as it lives in you.
If you wish upon a star
Your wish might come true,
With just a little help from,
Magic.'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 November 2011 at 7:52 AM

Eliza: I gasp and grab my stuff and leave the tree house. I run/float, if you know what I mean, I was sooo frightened.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 23 November 2011 at 4:08 PM

Dimitri sees Eliza run/float(lol) by. He wonders what's wrong.

I watch her leave and frown, a little sad.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 24 November 2011 at 10:35 AM

I stop in front of the river. I make a tiny whirl pool. I smile I hadn't made lyrics to that song yet. I liked the lyrics she came up with.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 24 November 2011 at 11:00 AM

I head on over to my house and... start making the whole towns THANKSGIVING DINNER. I had been chosen to make it this time, and was quickly getting everything ready.

Dimitri smiles as he smells stuffing being made.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 24 November 2011 at 11:17 AM

eliza I smell the food.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 24 November 2011 at 10:24 PM

I hum as I cook and do a sort of dance in the kitchen. Then, I laugh and start singing loudly. I twirl around, holding a pumpkin pie in one hand, and set it on the table.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 9:42 AM

Midnight: I walk with Dark drinking with him. We smile at each other drunk and dazed. We both look at Eliza. I do one spell he does another combined they make a dark light.

Eliza: I scream. I did the spell that me and Dimitri were learning. It was so, weak. "HELP. DIMITRI I CAN'T DO THE SPELL WITHOUT YOU." I called out to him hoping he would hear.

Dark: I made the spell more powerful. I made it hurt her more and more. She screams and I laugh.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 2:09 PM

Dimitri hears Eliza and immediatly comes. He frowns and combines his powers with hers, fighting off the dark magic. 'Consentrate, Eliza! Consentrate like we've been practicing.'

I finish cooking for the day, but hear a comotion. I run outside, frowning. I see the two against two fighting with magic, white against dark magic, and mutter to myself, 'What have you gotten yourself into, Dimitri?' I frown and conjure up the fire element. I sent a burst of flame between the two pairs, sending them flying backwards. I know that hair was floating around me, being pushed up with the warm air. I step inbetween where the two pairs had been. I walk towards Midnight and Dark, anger flashing in my eyes. 'WHAT, were you two DOING?!' I yell, holding a small fireball in my hands. I yell over my shoulder at Dimitri. 'Get Eliza out of here, Dimitri. Take her into my house.' I turn back to the two and growl lightly. The growling was something I had learned to do from that spell that allowed me to be a wolf.

Dimitri helps Eliza up and takes her into my house, shutting the door and locking it tight, putting in a spell of protection around the house, just to be safe.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 2:18 PM

Eliza: I was scared and shaking. I bit my lip and sat in one of the chairs. I was so, mad yet so afraid. They had become stronger and their magic was so perfect, so unbeatable. In my head I was screaming.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 2:21 PM

Dimitri leads Eliza to the spare bedroom and motions for her to lay down on the bed. 'You ok?' He asks, getting a glass out of the kitchen. He fills it with ice water and comes back in. hegives the glass to Eliza and its on the edge of the bed.

'You have to be INSANE to use dark magic against my Brother. I am one of the TOP witches here. You mess with my brother and his friends, you're messing with me.' She shoots a fireball inbetween their heads, just for emphasis.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 2:24 PM

Eliza: I shake my head. "Thank you. I'm so frightened. Their magic is stronger than I thought it was. If you came a second later I would have been dead." I said. "I wonder if they were drinking." I said again my eyes wide filled with tears.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 2:30 PM

Dimitri puts an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer. 'Shh, shh, shhh... They were... I could smell that alochol on them... You're ok now... Aphrodite's out there... Dealing.. with them. They're probably going to have to be taken to the councel for their actions.' Dimitri tries to calm her down, knowing that she needs it.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 2:37 PM

Eliza: I run outside. "She's out there alone!?" I yelled. I run to the stop seeing them getting up. Even through she thought that were weak enough to leave she was wrong. "WATCH OUT." I yell throwing a shield around her. Another shield goes around her and it wasn't Dimitri. I bit my lip. "Mike I thought you were dead." I shouted.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 2:41 PM

I sense the shield and turn, seeing the guy. I give a small smile, 'Thanks.' Then turn and incase the two in a bubble of fire. If they moved too much, they would get 3rd degree burns. I wince in pain as I get a headache, and frown, knowing that I was becoming weak.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 2:49 PM

Name:
Mike

Your Looks:
http://sketchfu.com/drawing/5056366-mike-and-eliza-reunited-
guy in the green

Personality:
Fun, loving. He will do anything for Eliza. He's just happy that their back together.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 2:58 PM

OOC: Dang, and Dimitri just started liking Eliza. LOL

Dimitri stares at his sister, not knowing that she had all this power.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 3:03 PM

Mike: "Come we take em' on together." I yelled. We quickly levitated her over to Dimitri. I run over to Eliza. We decided to kill them but we needed Dimitri's help.

Eliza: "Dimitri! We need you." I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 3:05 PM

Dimitri clentches his jaw, looking over at Mike. He sighs and runs over to Eliza. 'Fine.. I'll help...'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 3:09 PM

Eliza: Together we kill them. I look around me he's gone. "He was a ghost." I say. I look at Dimitri. "I don't think we could have gotten back together any way." I say smiling at Dimitri.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 3:16 PM

Dimitri smiles softly at her. 'You miss him, don't you?'

I fall to the ground, exhausted. But I stand back up, put on a brave smile, and walk past Eliza and Dimitri into my house.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 3:26 PM

Eliza: "I don't know anymore. I mean I think I needed to see him one last time to get over what was. I use to sit around practicing spells all day and learning new ones." I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 3:30 PM

'You need to have fun, and not just work all the time... And... I...' Dimitri sighs and brushes back his hair. 'Would you like to go out with me, Eliza?'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 3:40 PM

Eliza: "Okay." I say smiling.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 3:50 PM

'Great,' Dimitri says, smiling. 'How about tomorrow at... 7 ish?'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 3:53 PM

Eliza: "Okay." I said. "What should we do now. I mean-" My phone rang. "Sorry." I said picking up the call. "Yes we'll be right there." I said. "We need to be in the training center a sap.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 3:57 PM

'Then lets go!' Dimitri says. He starts walking towads the training center.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 4:01 PM

Eliza: I walk with him my hand on his shoulder.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 November 2011 at 4:24 PM

Dimitri smiles and pulls her in. He kisses her forhead and smiles. They finally enter the training center.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 November 2011 at 4:29 PM

Eliza: A bunch of master wizards shake are hand and say congrats. I say thank you but I'm so confused.