Witches of Skylark

in Roleplaying

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 7 December 2011 at 10:17 PM

Aphrodite: I stand awkwardly off to the side, 'What do you mean that it wasn't time?'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 December 2011 at 4:41 PM

Eliza: "I mean, I'm thirteen and we've only been dating for a month." I said drying my face and waiting for my 'husband' to come.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 16 December 2011 at 11:18 PM

Aphrodite: I sigh and sit down beside her. I pat her back. 'It's going to be ok.. If you don't want to be married, just tell my brother. I'm sure he'll understand.'

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 17 December 2011 at 11:25 AM

Eliza: "I don't have a cha-" I was cut off as I shielded myself and Aphrodite from my x. I slowly started to move back to the others.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 18 December 2011 at 12:07 PM

Aphrodite: I look up, and move out of the shield, carefully walking towards Eliza's x. I hold my hands up, signaling that I wouldn't do anything bad, and stop about 6 feet away.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 19 December 2011 at 4:59 PM

Eliza: I don't even realize that Aphrodite was gone. I run to my 'husband' "He's out there! He doesn't look happy!" I yell and almost cried.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 24 December 2011 at 2:33 PM

Dimitri: I put my arms arund her, softly murmmering to her. "It's ok, it's ok..."

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 24 December 2011 at 2:48 PM

Eliza: I turn and look at him and then here a groan. He starts to put up his hands. I put up mine and too beams come out one of black and one of golden. I was gold. His beam beat mine and I fell to the ground. My eyes were closed and I was almost dead.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 24 December 2011 at 3:11 PM

OOC: Woah, I'm confused!

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 24 December 2011 at 3:14 PM

Okay, so Mike, Eliza's X is trying to kill Eliza because Eliza is married to Dimitri. Okay so Mike thinks that Eliza is dead now.
@cupcake-neko

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 December 2011 at 1:26 PM

OOC: Oooohhh ok. Thanks!!

Dimitri: He walks into the clearing and sees Mike. Befuddled, he looks around then sees Eliza laying on the ground. Angry, he lifts his hand, points it at Mike, and lets power flow from his hand, hitting Mike.

Aphrodite: I watch all of this from up in a tree.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 December 2011 at 1:32 PM

Mike: Blocks it and then looks at the weak Eliza. He grins evilly. He starts taking power from her.

Eliza: I lay there still yet in so, much pain it's unbearable.

@cupcake-neko Merry Christmas!

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 December 2011 at 1:34 PM

@seaangel
Merry Christmas tooooooo!!! 😃

Aphrodite: I realize what's happening, and form a giant fireball in my hands. I focuse, aim, and shoot the fireball into the back of Mike's head.

Dimitri: All he sees is a fireball going into Mike.

OOC: BTW I killed "Stay Alive" And a bunch of other rps.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 December 2011 at 1:39 PM

@cupcake-neko why?

Mike: After he was done draining the power from Eliza he saw the fireball and blocked it going back to it's giver. He was more powerfull than Aphrodite and Dimitri combined.

Eliza: I grab the ground and everything plant like attacks Mike. He's unable to block in time and dies from the plants. I used the very last of my power.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 December 2011 at 1:41 PM

@seaangel
No one got on them.

Aphrodite: I growl and jump down, going over to Eliza. I slowly feed her some of my power.

Dimitri: He watches all of this in confusion, put into some sort of a trance.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 December 2011 at 1:47 PM

Eliza: I slowly groan. I get up and give the power back to Aphrodite. I go over to one of the trees and touch it I get all my power back plus some more. I walk over to Dimitri. I kiss him on the lips taking him out of the trance.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 December 2011 at 2:20 PM

Dimitri: He blinks and shakes his head. 'W-what happened?"

Aphrodite: I frown at the two, so perfect together, and leave, wondering if Mike truely was dead.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 December 2011 at 2:25 PM

Eliza: I look at him. "Oh nothing." I say making the body disappear. "Come on let's go back to wedding, we haven't cut the cake yet!" I said pushing him along.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 December 2011 at 2:45 PM

Dimitri: I laugh and pull her up until she was walking beside me.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 December 2011 at 2:47 PM

Eliza: I smile and cut the cake with him and we do that feed each other thing. After everything is done we go back to the tree house.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 25 December 2011 at 3:24 PM

Dimitri: I plop onto the bed bunk, and watch Eliza. "Well, that was fun..."

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 December 2011 at 3:54 PM

"Yep," I say. 'Torture too.' I thought. I slowly made a small gift for Dimitri out of plants. It then became a thing that he wanted. I gave it to him. "Here." I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 27 December 2011 at 3:24 PM

Dimitri: I take the gift, and blink in suprise. "Wow, thanks."

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 27 December 2011 at 3:30 PM

Eliza: I smile. "Welcome!" I said and sighed. I went into one of the rooms that had my clothes in and changed into a slimming night gown. I go back down to the room with two beds. I lay in one of them and start to fall asleep.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 27 December 2011 at 4:29 PM

Dimitri: I set the gift down and cuddle up next to Eliza.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 27 December 2011 at 4:35 PM

Eliza: I smile. "Night." I say kissing him.

THE NEXT DAY

Eliza: I wake up before my partner. "Wake up sleepy head!" I said.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 27 December 2011 at 10:50 PM

Dimitri: "Huh?" I say sleepily, looking at the ceiling. My hair was tousled and messy.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 28 December 2011 at 10:03 AM

Eliza: I rolled my eyes at him. "Come on. It's time to go!" I said pulling him out of bed.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 28 December 2011 at 1:03 PM

Dimitri: "Time to go where?" I ask, slipping into another room to change.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 28 December 2011 at 3:32 PM

Eliza: "You'll know it when you see it!" I shouted through the walls. After putting my hair up in a messy ponytail and putting on a dab of lip gloss. I sat on the bed and waited for my love to come out. 'Wow, have I really gotten used to it that quickly? Love really is blind.' I thought to myself.