Egg Cave Adoption! :)

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 4:14 PM

PLEASE read my description before reading this!!
I don't feel the need to have to repeat everything here. This is all EXTRA super duper important FAQ/etc. stuff. 😋

ADOPTEE SPECIALITY
---------
All of the adoptees will automatically be in @eggcaveadoption's monthly raffles! (I will have a hat and put slips of paper with each adoptee's name on it and randomly select one). Raffle Prizes: LE(s)

RESERVATIONS!
---------
If you are interested in any critter that is not yet been hatched, you're allowed to reserve it for yourself for just 1K EC.

WE DO CUSTOMS!
---------
If you have a perfect common creature in mind, then we can make it happen for you. All you have to do is give me the info about the creature you want and wait for me to work my magic. It is 10K EC for each custom creature, I know it's a little expensive but keep in mind this is a CUSTOM order and it would be a generous donation of EC.
Example Custom Order:

Species: Nipha
Stage: 2 (600 feeds)
Travel: FairyWorld
Personality: Joyful, friendly

ABANDONING ☚ī¸
---------
I STRONGLY recommend not to ever think about abandoning critters but obviously a bunch of users have made the decision to abandon already.
There are 2 requirements that the critters you want to abandon have to meet:
- Cannot be low in level (Level 150 & below)
- Decent name (not mfg08x, decent name: Groggly)
Also, I know that the actual Adoption Center charges 4,500 EC per abandonment and I'm giving a lower price per each critter: 2,225 EC.

Thanks!

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 8 November 2011 at 4:16 PM

Oh I think this will be awesome but is it @ian approved?

Female
26 posts

dragonfuzz • 8 November 2011 at 4:18 PM

Awesome! I'll consider this.. 😉

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 4:22 PM

@seaangel
Hmmmm that's true! Thanks for pointing that out! I'll ask 😊

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 8 November 2011 at 4:22 PM

k

Deleted • 8 November 2011 at 4:22 PM