Shapeshifter Island

in Roleplaying

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 8 November 2011 at 9:58 PM

All eyes turn onto you as you walk through the village of shapeshifter. Sasha, the village leader, leads you to your stilt house, smiling at the other people, telling them to continue on with their work. You look around, amazed to see so many others like you.
'Here we are,' Sasha says, walking up the stairs to the front door of your home. She opens the door and ushers you inside. 'Everything you need is in here. If you need me, I'll be in that house,' She points to the house at the end of the village. This house was bigger than the rest of the homes.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This, is Shapeshifter Island. It's real name is Komocomoo Island. Here, everyone is shapeshifters, except for a few human servants... You live in the Wakataine clan. There are more clans than just that one. Will you leave the Wakataine's and go to another clan? Or will you stay, fight, work, and breathe for this clan? You decide. After all... There aren't many rules here on Komocomoo Island...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Please make a GUY and a GIRL!!

Skelly/Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clan:
(EDITED)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Clans:
Wakataine Clan: 13 out of 15
Jumocoia Clan: 2 out of 15
Takitomia Clan: 2 out of 15
(You can make another, just ping me with a question of permission first.)

Bump once plz!

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 8 November 2011 at 10:46 PM

@cupcake-neko There's your bump!

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 8 November 2011 at 10:51 PM

@bubble_tree Thanks!

Skelly/Form:
Name:
- Dimitri
- Damien
- Aphrodite
- Poppy
- Male
- Female
- Female
Siblings:
They are all siblings.
Looks:
- Dimitri: http://api.ning.com/files/PSRKSj8UdV56G6-lVgDSRL4Mgiev-RKy2JmuDev0oc4lWE6YgYgrQgyvtfxco*dixpEIEFvIny1ijJDvdttExtIz1FbAtozl/anime_guy1.jpg

- Damien: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110524200459/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/6/60/Goth_Anime_Boy.jpg

-Aphrodite: http://www.ipodwallpaper.net/assets/thumbs/Pink-hair-girl-640x960.jpg

-Poppy: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/ml/3f/sp/_girl_punk.jpg

Personality:

Dimitri- Proctive of his sisters and brother, dark, mysterious, but loving, trusting, trustworthy, and caring.

Damien- Carefree, fun, funny, loving, trusting, trustworthy, yet protective of his sisters.

Aphrodite- Fun, loving, funny, carefree, flirty, smart-alec, a fighter, a leader, but is very protective of my Sister

Poppy- loving, caring, sweet, kind, helpful, friendly, a bookworm, but has a fighting side.
Clan:
Waka: Aphrodite & Dimtri
Jumocoia: Damien & Poppy

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 8 November 2011 at 10:53 PM

form:chetea
name:rose
Siblings:none
Looks:blond hair,blue eyes,short
Personality:shy
Clan:wakataki clan

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 8 November 2011 at 11:02 PM

I wanna join! Can they shape shift into a weapon?

Name: Marie
Siblings: Jason, her twin brother, he is 19 minutes younger than Marie.
Looks: Dark, shoulder length, hair and glasses over her grey eyes.
Personality: Intelligent, and good at battle strategy. Marie is angered easily, and is extremely blunt. Does not get along with her twin, but will fight to protect him.
Shape-shifted Form: Marie turns into a large crossbow, and can also turn into a large blue and red Scythe.
Clan: Ase-Muuntaminen (means weapon Conversion in Finnish)

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 9 November 2011 at 4:59 PM

@dewpaw No, sorry. They can only shapeshift into animals.
Also, you must ask me to make another Clan! Please, message me before you make another clan!

EDIT:
@dewpaw also, please make another form/skelly for your second character.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 November 2011 at 7:55 PM

Name: Nectorine
Siblings: Mike
Looks:http://sketchfu.com/drawing/3593012-anime-little-girl-plz-cheer-it-took-forever-
Personality: Shy and sticks beside her brother
Clan:Wakataine Clan

Name:Mike
Siblings: Nectorine
Looks: http://sketchfu.com/drawing/277539-blue-eyed-anime-guy-3
Personality:Takes care of his sister. He protects her and guides her in the right direction even though he wasn't
Clan:Wakataine Clan

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 9 November 2011 at 8:09 PM

Dimitri sits in under a tree, sharpening arrows for his bow. He frowns as he breaks yet another arrow.

Damien sits with his guitar, practicing a song for Aphrodite's(my) upcoming birthday.

I (aphrodite) sit by the creek, writing in my journal. I add in a little cat sketch off to the side and smile.

Poppy sits with one of the mothers, learning how to weave baskets. Already, she was almost making perfect baskets.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 November 2011 at 8:12 PM

Nectorine: We walk past a girl making a basket. "I like your basket. Can you teach me how to make one?" I say shyly.

Mike: "Hi, were new. I'm Mike and this is Nectorine." I say.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 November 2011 at 8:14 PM

rose walked up to nectorine "what can you turn into" she asked with a cute smile

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 9 November 2011 at 8:51 PM

Poppy looks up and smiles, 'Yeah, sure. I can teach you!' She shows the finished basket to them then hands it to Mike. 'Here, you two keep it.' She pats the spot next to her, motioning for Nectorine to sit down.

I finish up and walk back into the village, immediatly walking over to Poppy. 'Hey little sis... I need a basket. I'm going herb picking today. Claire's sick because of her baby.. I want to help out.' I am handed a basket. I set it in the crook of my arm and smile at Mike and Nectorine. 'Hello.' I nod at them.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 November 2011 at 8:53 PM

rose walks up to poppy and asks what can you turn into?

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 9 November 2011 at 8:55 PM

'My animal is the white tailed doe...' She smiles, and you could see the resemblance. She has big bright, yet alert eyes.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 November 2011 at 9:00 PM

"im a cheteta can i chase you some time later?" rose asks smileing

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 9 November 2011 at 9:05 PM

'No!' Poppy yells, standing up, alarmed.

@hay7199 please make a guy also.

Female
116 posts

lululore • 9 November 2011 at 11:25 PM

May I join please? ^ ^

Skelly/Form: Odd-eyed (heterochromia) bengal cat
Name: DaKoda
Siblings:Xai (twin)
Looks:http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAaNRRF49ybrkOehu7H5M-ELq4EWr3kZPqkn7Quxsbs3V0c_oGIw
Straight black hair-flips to the side; dark-amethyst eyes; 5'6"; about 125 lbs- thin, but toned, tan skin; ears pierced on lobe and two on cartilage, top part of ear (on both ears)
Personality: fun, and playful; observative, and quirky
Clan: Takitomia

Skelly/Form: Odd-eyed (heterochromia) bengal cat
Name: Xai
Siblings: DaKoda (twin)
Looks:http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST25GZJ0pPvL3mgu8Q-Cfxhg4QAfmJq_H8TRmAq9nshzi-Zl5CF8_g6gPH (<--- the eyes are diferent from the picture)
Straight-black hair, shoulder length; dark-amethyst eyes; 5'4"; about 110 lbs- thin, but not fragile, tan skin; plaid black and white hoodie, tee-shirt, skinny's, and converse. Wears Sid Vicious padlock necklace
Personality: calm, and caring; intuitive, and sarcastic
Clan: Takitomia

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 November 2011 at 5:33 PM

Form:Tiger
Name:Cody
Siblings:Rose(twin)
Looks:Blond hair,Blue eyes,short
Personality:layed back and relaxed
Clan:Wikakiki

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 10 November 2011 at 5:58 PM

All accepted. @hay7199 please make a guy also.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 November 2011 at 5:59 PM

i did

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 10 November 2011 at 6:08 PM

@hay7199 ok, sorry. I forgot about your first person.

Damien ssits by his stilt house, carving a stick with his knife. When he was done, it was a mini statue of a cheetah.

Dimitri practices his archery, shooting arrows one after another.

I (aphrodite) walk through the forest, gathering herbs for Claire. I was also picking up spice leaves and berries for tonights dinner.

Poppy sits by Damien, weaving another basket. This one was going to be used for collecting the eggs that all the little ones get in the mornings.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 November 2011 at 6:10 PM

suddeny a cheetah jumps out from the bush's "RRRRROOOOUUURRRRR"it rours

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 10 November 2011 at 7:04 PM

'What. The. Heck?' I say, getting mad. She was all games and no work.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 November 2011 at 7:07 PM

Rose was scared when her face started to get mader and mader so she backed off not knowing what to do

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 10 November 2011 at 7:14 PM

I sigh, and motion to a basket. 'Pick one of those up. You're going to help me. I need more of these,' I show her what type of plant I need, then move off, glancing back now and then to make sure Rose was working.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 November 2011 at 7:15 PM

Rose transforms back into a human and starts working

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 10 November 2011 at 7:27 PM

'Ok, I'm done. That's enough herbs for today. Thanks. Do you think you'd want to help make the soup for tonight?' I ask her, balancing the basket on my head.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 November 2011 at 7:33 PM

"Yeah sounds like fun!"she says with a smile "first can you get me a rope"

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 10 November 2011 at 7:36 PM

'Um... A rope?' I ask, confused. 'What do you need a rope for?'

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 November 2011 at 7:37 PM

"please just get me a rope"pleaded Rose

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 10 November 2011 at 7:39 PM

'Ok, ok...' I leave for a quick moment then come back wit the rope. I hand it to Rose. 'There. There's your rope.'