The BAD room

in Chit-Chat

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 3 May 2011 at 7:35 AM

Here you can post all the things you've done that were bad (pranks, violence, etc.) or what someone else has done bad.

If it involves personal waste, I don't want to hear it. xP

The only kind of personal waste you may use is when you throw up. (I have a lot to say about that)

Don't worry, its YOU that's bad, the room isn't bad at ALL. (i think)

Deleted • 4 May 2011 at 7:25 PM

well once this guy kept asking for my hot cheetos so i licked one of my cheetos and gave it to him and he ate it

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 May 2011 at 7:54 PM

I told my teacher that I hate a guy. 😱 I'm so horrible! *Crys*

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 May 2011 at 8:07 PM

@chloekins ROFL! thats so funny πŸ˜‹ he deserved it.

umm... I "yelled" aka talking in my normal voice in science and my senile teacher gave me detention. is that bad? πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 4 May 2011 at 8:08 PM

@redfire77 noπŸ˜‹

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 May 2011 at 8:09 PM

@chloekins good. cuz then my mom would kill me πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 4 May 2011 at 8:10 PM

@redfire77 lolπŸ˜‹ and the guy ate the cheeto and me and my friend started laughing and he was panicing!πŸ˜‹

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 May 2011 at 8:15 PM

@chloekins haha that must have been hilarious.

I thought of something bad! one morning I was really mad at my mom, so I didnt brush my teeth and I breathed in her face.

Deleted • 4 May 2011 at 8:16 PM

EWW!! Good thing im not hereπŸ˜‹

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 May 2011 at 8:19 PM

I'm really really bad. I let down my track team by jogging at practice and we came in second against girls! *crys* I'm the baddest person ever!

Deleted • 4 May 2011 at 8:20 PM

@crooton1

how odd..

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 May 2011 at 8:21 PM

Lol. I'm quitting anyways so I don't care. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 4 May 2011 at 8:22 PM

your quitting yeah i hate runningπŸ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 4 May 2011 at 8:23 PM

@Redfire77
@Chloekins Omg! Your story reminds me of something. πŸ˜‹

There's this kid in my class who always walks around asking people for their snacks, and if you say no he begs until you give him a piece, which is pathetic, but quite entertaining if I do say so myself. xD So one day, I brought those chese and cracker things for snack, you know with the crackers and the tiny tub of cheese that you dip it in? xD Well, I had that, and I double-dip my crackers in the cheese. >.> So one day, the kid comes up to me, like, "Hey Danielle, can I have a cracker?" And I say no. So he says,
"Please?"
"No."
"Please??"
NO."
Pleeeaaassseee?" *cheesey grin*
"Ben, get outta here."
"Just oneeeee?"
So then I give in, and I'm like. "Finneeee." And I roll my eyes and give him a cracker.
And here's the evil part...
He saw the cheese and asked, "Can I dip it in the cheese?" I was about to say no... But then I tohught aobut it... I double-dip the cracker... So... I said... "Fine, Ben." So he dipped the cracker in the cheese and ate. So he basically ate my germs, and I started giggling behind his back. So I ran over and told my friends aobut it and they started laughing... Becasue onetime someone in my class spit inside of a tortilla chip and then gave it to him and he ate it and she never told him that she spit inside. xD The first time it happened, she just licked it, but we started laughinf and he spit it out on her. XD

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 May 2011 at 8:24 PM

I love running buy I hate my team. The End. I'm bad.

Deleted • 4 May 2011 at 8:25 PM

lolπŸ˜‹ yeah the perfect trickπŸ˜ƒ some people i hate because they are like can i have that? and you ask them NO!!

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 May 2011 at 8:25 PM

I love running buy I hate my team. The End. I'm bad.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 May 2011 at 8:30 PM

@crooton1 how can you hate running?! track is the best! πŸ˜ƒ I love my team

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 4 May 2011 at 8:32 PM

@Chloekins Yeah. 😈 And on Monday, the same boy was sitting across form me at lunch and he begged me for one of my mozzerella sticks until I gave in... And then he reached over and started eating the crumbs off of my tray... O_O

Deleted • 4 May 2011 at 8:33 PM

@thepells4 eww and do you have any CC?

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 May 2011 at 8:40 PM

@thepells4 why doesnt he bring his own food? πŸ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 4 May 2011 at 8:46 PM

@Redfire77 He does, but he eats it and gets more... Plus... He likes me. >.> Everytime he sees me he makes up a joke to make me smile, or when I'm collecting papers for the class, he holds his out and I go to grab it but he doesn't let go until the third time I try to pull it out of his hand and then he laughs like he just made up a hilarious joke, and he always smiles at me and asks me for food and says I'm nice... Come on, he even atethe crumbs off of my tray at lunch. O_O He's actually pretty nice to me... But here's the thing: He acts like a jerk to everyone else. He calls them names. He's a show-off. He's one of the oldest in the class. And he has a big head. O_O And he always talks about violence and guns and causes trouble at the wrong times. 100% not the type of person for me. So... That's why us girls like pulling tricks like that on him. 😈

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 May 2011 at 8:48 PM

I'm bad even more! :C I got a yellow card for tripping my own team in a soccer game. :C

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 May 2011 at 8:50 PM

@crooton1 why would you do that? πŸ˜‹

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 4 May 2011 at 8:51 PM

By accident. I'm cool enough to get a yellow card for that. YEAHHH!

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 May 2011 at 8:52 PM

well if its an accident thats ok 😸

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 5 May 2011 at 12:37 AM

i was never purposefully mean (as far as i can remember) XP but im enjoying your conversations πŸ˜ƒ

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 5 May 2011 at 2:06 AM

Im badπŸ˜‹

1,764 posts

james-bond • 5 May 2011 at 4:43 AM

WOW. You are?
I'm semi bad. A couple of years ago, we were studying spiders at school. I hid a big fake spider in my teacher's papers. When she stood infront of the class and shuffled through her papers, she screamed like a woman with rabies and flicked the spider away. Ha ha. T'was so funny.

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 5 May 2011 at 4:45 AM

Awesome! I got some bad plans on Eggcave😈! AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!