The BAD room

in Chit-Chat

1,764 posts

james-bond • 5 May 2011 at 4:49 AM

Tell me! XO We can be the BAD BROTHERS!!! XOXOXO Wanna?

And another bad thing a group of us did was we put a whoopee cusion under a cusion on the teacher's chair, and she sat on it. We did it again, but the teacher was like "ha ha, I know what you did" and pulled out the whoopee cusion. but we had put two whoopee cusions under 2 cusions, so she sat on one anyway. MWA HA HA HA HAA!! That joke's prob really old, but it never stops being funny.

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 5 May 2011 at 11:34 AM

NEVER!!!

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 24 May 2011 at 7:41 PM

On April Fools day i put a whoopie cushion on my teachers chair XD

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 24 May 2011 at 7:44 PM

one time there was this stupid dude who bugged me a lot and he kept asking for a apiece of my gum so i chewed a piece and gave it to him and he ate it

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 24 May 2011 at 7:46 PM

@rileytibbles *is speechless* Nice. xD

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 24 May 2011 at 7:48 PM

So my friend was thretaning to bight my finger and so I turned around and sucked on my finger and then I said, "Bite me" and she bit the spit covered finger then started freaking out

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 24 May 2011 at 8:01 PM

I exposed you to this picture (its not graphic 😋)

http://www.dirjournal.com/shopping-journal/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/mystery-shoppers-01.jpg

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 24 May 2011 at 8:04 PM

@lizardfeather LOL.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 24 May 2011 at 8:05 PM

@spenser_dog_123

😃

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 9 June 2011 at 7:42 PM

There is a stupid, annoying boy in my class named Ben. One of my friends, Olivia, brings in a snack called bugles sometimes. So, Ben kept on buging her asking for one. So, we all took turns spitting in it. Then he ate it. >; )
@thepells4

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 June 2011 at 7:44 PM

@Scarlettsong I SOOO remember that. xD And then the time that he asked for one of my crackers and dipped it in the double-dip cheese...? xD I keep thinking about the time he reached over to my tray at lunch and ate the crumbs off my tray. O_o That REALLY creeped me out.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 9 June 2011 at 7:52 PM

@thepells4
Today at recess I was on the swings, looking at the trees('cause I saw a dog). Then he accused me of having a crush on Parker. While I was looking at trees, which happened to be in Parker's direction. He's such a foxheart.
Mentally, I was hiting him with a hammer, and kicking him in...while..you know....

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 June 2011 at 7:55 PM

@Scarlettsong PARKER?!?!?!?!! WHOA. Never gonna happen for either of us. xD Lol. What? Just because you look in someone's direction doesn't mean you like 'em!!!! I would fling Ben out the window if I could. xD Or maybe push him off the roof of the school...

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 9 June 2011 at 8:02 PM

@thepells4
He annouced it to everyone on the swings. He's a beebrain....How come everyone is accusing me of having a crush? Olivia and Helen think a boy on my bus has a MAJOR crush on me. I don't believe it....

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 June 2011 at 8:03 PM

@Scarlettsong Who? Who has a crush on you? 😱 And everyone thinks Noah lkes Helen because he let her have the cookie... Poor Helen. xD

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 9 June 2011 at 8:09 PM

This boy named Joey.. I highly doubt it, though....
Noah does like Helen..
Did you hear JarredM. do that whole "they're my friends, don't bother them" thing to Ben? He must have a crush on Helen or me....Scary thoughts...
@thepells4

Deleted • 15 June 2011 at 3:05 PM

This kid on my bus asked my friend for a piece of gum. He ate it. She had licked it xD