[CAVE CREATURE IDEA]: The Wurmil.

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

165 posts

cricket • 13 November 2011 at 11:02 AM

#creaturesuggestion
http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab155/lightningsocks/wurmil.png
Just some specifics that couldnt show well: The last stage's shell should be smooth, bright, shiny, and be dappled with black dots but not covered in them. The eye stalks should have a little black dot for a 'pupil'. The 'shell' part for the first and second stage isn't a shell, it's just the color of it so don't make it shiny.

Description: Although Wurmil are more closely related to snails, the first stage of its life is that of a worm, living underground and eating decaying matter, only going to the surface at night and during rains. At the second stage of life, the Wurmil starts look more like an adult, and also starts to spend more time above ground, munching on young plants and leaving a generous slime trail where ever it goes. At the final stage, their shell is fully developed, and as their diet changes to eating mostly plants and fruits, adult Wurmil are considered garden pests, so a special Wurmil-repellent spray is a must for any gardener. Adult Wurmil shed their shells periodically, and because of the shell's small size and bright colors, they are highly collectible. Nearly all Wurmil are blue, but rarely they can be found in different colors, including red, green, orange, and yellow, but violet is the rarest color of them all. If you ever find a violet Wurmil shell, count yourself very lucky. They can fetch quite a pretty penny among collectors.

Female
16 posts

bye • 13 November 2011 at 11:04 AM

Cool ;D

Female
2,531 posts

7731826 • 13 November 2011 at 11:06 AM

I love it, but I think that it looks alot like the Snawler

165 posts

cricket • 13 November 2011 at 11:08 AM

@7731826 Aw jeez.... I totally forgot we had the Snawler. >.<'' *sigh* Here I was thinking it was unique...

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 13 November 2011 at 11:08 AM

@cricket
SO CUTE.
I would keep it.

😃

Female
2,531 posts

7731826 • 13 November 2011 at 11:33 AM

@cricket
I still love it

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 13 November 2011 at 11:37 AM

Cute! 😊

48 posts

dios_storage • 13 November 2011 at 11:42 AM

@cricket

No worries about the snawler, we have like lots of cat/dog like creatures after all 😉 And anyway it doesn't have to look like a Snawler, since the snawler isn't exactly pretty XD If the eggcave artists revamp the art a bit it could look very different, since the story says it has a very pretty shell n all 😸 I really like it 😃

EDIT: This is @dionaea, I forgot I was on my side again (I don't notice until I post and suddenly have a Luckuar for a featured DX)

Female
93 posts

lucie • 13 November 2011 at 4:45 PM

@cricket Love it very natural if that makes sense xD bit dark though maybe could have lightened it a little 😊 x

Deleted • 13 November 2011 at 4:48 PM

i like it, even if it reminds me of a snawler! @ian @zac

165 posts

cricket • 14 November 2011 at 2:40 AM

Thanks all.😃 And if anyone wants to comment on my other creature, here it is.😊
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/8768