Dear Macbot...We Want You Back!!!!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 November 2011 at 6:45 PM

I don't think any pet should be rereleased the regular way, the only way I'd support this is if it were more expensive (like 1500 CC) and only released for a VERY short time, like just one day like qwaszx said before.

But I think balletninja is right, Ian did state somewhere that he wasn't planning on rereleasing anything. Then again, the Balrog wasn't supposed to be rereleased either...

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 November 2011 at 6:47 PM

Look.
Life is funner when things are hard.
If everyone just went around giving free money away, would life be any fun? No, because you didn't work for it so what are you learning? Nothing.

Nice analogy? Snaps for Megan?

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 15 November 2011 at 6:47 PM

@taffy789 Very true and I know it would be fair

CAN EVERYONE READ POST #24 PLEASE!!!!!!! JUST READ IT... THIS WAS WRITTEN BY ME!!!! ME! IN MY OWN FOURM!!!! THIS TOPIC DOESN'T MEAN, IT'S COMING TRUE, OK?!?!

@balletninja
Not to be mean, but your kind-of being rude. A little. I'm sorry if your insulted that I posted this topic out there, but there's really no reason to be mean about it and diss my idea. I understand now that people would be upset, but really please, in the future don't be mean to people's idea's, they're just idea's. I personally find it insulting about the quote.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 15 November 2011 at 6:49 PM

@p3flteng

And we're just saying that we don't want it to happen. What's wrong with that? :/

An idea was suggested. Input is being given.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 November 2011 at 6:50 PM

@p3fltend Wha? This isn't going to happen... You are acting kinda odd.

@dionea I think that was before balrogs though xD He saw how mad users were and how it affected the rarity, that is what leads me to believe he WILL NOT do it again. I might leave eggcave if things become too easy. It won't be fun, nom sayin?

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 15 November 2011 at 6:52 PM

@hay7199 and @p3flteng
i don't think so☹️ if they were common,
FIRST people would start getting mad
SECOND they would start quitting
THIRD after a fed weeks, eggcave would get really boring with no goals, no rare things, nothing to look forward to☹️

So with the other people i don't think its a good idea to make the retierd eggs come back, especially the ones that you payed REAL money for.

But the ones like Aerlo or Bunthoff or Ghosty, I don't think that would do much harm.....😋

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 15 November 2011 at 6:54 PM

yeah @orange is right maybe we can get some of them to be common

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 15 November 2011 at 6:54 PM

If they bring back Macbots people would demand Egg Cave bring back other creatures too such as the Gobbler (I really want one 😋 ) or even the Tine. People like that certain things are super rare.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 November 2011 at 6:54 PM

@balletninja

I've never looked at it that way, there was quite an outrage when it was rereleased (I was one of those majorly pissed off DX). And yeah, I guess trading does keep eggcave more fun, I sure wouldn't like it if Onny's were monthlies for Easter next year DX

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 15 November 2011 at 6:54 PM

@everyone, you misunderstand me, I mean that it isn't final yet. It never maybe. Almost everyone is acting like it's over, and the decion is done. It's not.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 November 2011 at 6:56 PM

@hay1799 Are you trolling?....
Because the whole thing we have been talking about is making sure they AREN'T common.

@dionaea *dies* @icymuffin Our onny eggs would be common! D:

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 15 November 2011 at 6:56 PM

@hay7199
What? No......i DON"T want them to be common! i said:

i don't think so if they were common,
FIRST people would start getting mad
SECOND they would start quitting
THIRD after a fed weeks, eggcave would get really boring with no goals, no rare things, nothing to look forward to

So with the other people i don't think its a good idea to make the retierd eggs come back, especially the ones that you payed REAL money for.

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 15 November 2011 at 6:57 PM

People make big deals out of topics like this all the time. It isn't the first time it was suggested. If everyone was in agreement it would have a bigger chance of happening. So of course they would state many reasons why they are against it. No need to get upset if they start sounding mean about it. Some get really defensive over creatures.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 November 2011 at 6:57 PM

@p3flteng Yeah, but you really need to understand our points,
I guess you will someday.
But just try and trade for one.
It is satisfying.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 15 November 2011 at 7:00 PM

no @orange i mean things that no one really cares for anymore like the ones you listed

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 15 November 2011 at 7:01 PM

I don't agree. If you want one work for it like everyone else did.

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 15 November 2011 at 7:01 PM

@hay7199
oh ya, like i don;t think it would do MUCH harm if like the Aerlo or Ghosty was like released for like a day or so, just for the fun of it....because it really WAS a cave egg.....

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 15 November 2011 at 7:03 PM

yeah and they only let these creature's out when most of the time most of us are with family

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 15 November 2011 at 7:04 PM

@orange

Exactly~ No more goals.
So what would all of us users be doing on Egg Cave?
Nothin.
We'd all get bored because we already have everything we want since nothing is hard to get anymore.
Aaaand we'd all start quitting or pressing demands onto Ian to do something (and eventually get bored of that and quit).

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 15 November 2011 at 7:05 PM

@balletninja Um... I understand your pionts, what I don't understand is why your taking this so personally? I mean seriously, it's a topic.

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 15 November 2011 at 7:06 PM

Nope they shouldnt bring them back because if they do then they lose their value...... Sorry? *Non-Supportive look*

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 November 2011 at 7:06 PM

Actually Bunthoffs are trading for quite a bit now, as are Drakomo, so you're stuck with the same trading problem and people will feel ripped off if they're rereleased regularly... Ghosty's value went up a lot too...

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 November 2011 at 7:09 PM

@p3flteng Because I used to be on your side.

Now I get it though.
I hope you do too.

1,247 posts

Zac • 15 November 2011 at 7:10 PM

I'm going to go ahead and close this topic. There are many similar topics already on the forums. 😊

Thanks for the suggestions; We'll take them into consideration! But I can tell you that we don't have any plans of rereleasing retired creatures, at least none that I know of.

I'd like to add another note, which applies to everyone. When you create a forum, there will not always be 100% of users that agree with every suggestion. Don't take criticism personally as not everyone has to agree with your ideas. At the same time, criticism should be constructive and respectful.

Thanks for all your input, everyone!