try and make me laugh

in Forum Games

443 posts

coatimundi • 23 July 2012 at 11:56 PM

try and make me laugh.
i'm very hard but try.
it's a game whoever makes me laugh first will win the round and i will post: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
And then i'll put a line like this;____________
the line means round over
if i did not laugh ill post haha.very funny.

Female
1,326 posts

blueclaw • 24 July 2012 at 12:36 AM

So I went up to this Wise old king, You could try to tell him something he didn't know. He knew almost everything! I always failed.... He always knew what I said..... BUT TODAY I WOULD DO IT! So I went up to him and said, A. The kind pondered w hat I said, and said, A+! I've never heard anyone say something so WISE! He gave me a few books and patted my on the head. and that was the most awkward day ever.

Female
162 posts

determination • 24 July 2012 at 12:47 AM

Rainbow stripe! What an InTeReStInG name for a pet! This isn't really funny, but I just want to do something. Dying of boredom. Just so you know!

Coatimundi stands for:
Cereal oats apple tea ice! My uppetitie(Excuse my bad spelling!) needs... (err...) don't... idea. (No idea.) No idea what my uppetite needs at all, in fact. Although, my stomach is rumbling. What's that supposed to mean again? Oh yes. Toilet break! No wait... *Waits for brain* Ah... I was wrong! Its... water! *Glug gug* *Drinks water* Nope. My stomach is STILL rumbling. Er... Someone translate this? Oh yes. FOOD! But... What is food? I seem to be brain washed.. Who am I? What am I? sasldvss? dsfehiuh ? Waht am I tinypg? I dno't eevn konw! euiwfjcnsdn dsl ARGGHHHHH! *Waves bye after all this hyperness and crazyness*

Female
1,326 posts

blueclaw • 24 July 2012 at 1:21 AM

So this I got off a comic....
There were 4 boys, each going to get each other a gift. They were all animals of course. Tombstones was a monkey and got them a tombstone, a banana, and a hairbow? The second one, got them all HIS own knitted sweaters. The third one got them old christmas gifts, a skirt, and gravestone, and a hat. And the final boy? He got the best gift..... AN EMPTY SHOP TO SELL IT IN!

443 posts

coatimundi • 27 July 2012 at 8:19 PM

@blueclaw
@determination
@blueclaw
haha. very funny.

Female
1,326 posts

blueclaw • 27 July 2012 at 11:14 PM

@coatimundi
What day do potato's hate most? Fry-day!

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 27 July 2012 at 11:23 PM

@coatimundi: Okay so there were three tomatoes walking down a road-a papa tomato, a momma tomato, and a baby tomato. So the baby tomato starts lagging behind right? And the papa tomato starts getting angry. So he goes back and smooshes baby tomato and tells him, "Hey! Catch up!"

*hides under rock somewhere*
Worth a shot 😃

Ping @lonewolf 😊

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 28 July 2012 at 12:09 AM

@kimichanx3

HAHA I started laughing when I read,"Okay so there were three tomatoes walking down a road". I'm tired okay. 😋

And @coatimundi

There are three girls going to a water park for the day. One is brunette, one is a redhead and the last is a blonde. When they get to the park, they see a Magic Wishing Slide. They decide to give it a go.

The brunette is the first to go down the slide. She yells 'Monneeeeeeeey!!!'. When she shoots out of the end of the slide, she lands in a pool of money.

The redhead is next. She slides down and
yells 'Chocccollate!!!'. When she shoots out of the end, she landed in a pool of chocolate.

The blonde steps up to slide down but instead she trips and says,"Oh, crap!"

😃

How many drummers does it take to change a light bulb?

One .. Two, and a-one two three four

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 28 July 2012 at 12:14 AM

Okay, A brunnet and a redhead and a blonde jump out of an airplane.

Who do you think lands first and who last?

First: The Brunnet because she was holding an A+ paper.

Last: The Blonde because she just floated down because she was sutch an Airhead! XDDD

443 posts

coatimundi • 30 July 2012 at 1:17 PM

i already heard that one! @blueclaw
haha very funny.
@lonewolf
@hay7199

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 30 July 2012 at 1:51 PM

@coatimundi: mine wasn't funny either? haha

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 30 July 2012 at 5:16 PM

@coatimundi

Really? Wasn't funny? Y'know it's not a good thing to not have a sense of humor. To not laugh at anything and not have any emotions sounds dull and not fun, y'know? Laughing isn't a bad thing. What DO you laugh at? Sounds like you don't laugh at all haha. 😋

Female
1,326 posts

blueclaw • 1 August 2012 at 2:46 PM

Flame: "AND THERE WAS DEAD SILENCE. The end!"
Skid: "Flame, your story is nice, but it's not going to be in the newspaper."
Flame: "Why not!"
Skid: "Because, it's only one line long."
Flame: Oh.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 1 August 2012 at 2:54 PM

@Lonewolf I've heard that one before, except it was a little different. XD

I know a funny joke; But it's not exactly apropriate... ._.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 August 2012 at 2:59 PM

@coatimundi

Pudding.

Two muffins were in an oven. One muffin looks at the other and says, "Is it hot in here to you?" The second muffin replies, "OH MY GAWD, A TALKING MUFFIN!"

Two fish are in a tank. One fish looks at the other fish and asks, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"

There was one a furry cat. The cat was the furriest cat anyone had ever seen. It was so furry, you could make ten plus size fur coats if you could shave it. One day, the cat's owner decided to enter the cat in a furry cat contest. They, without a doubt, won. So the cat's owner decided to enter the cat in even more furry cat contests, which the furry cat all won with ease. With all the wins, the cat's owner decided to enter the cat in the grand championship of furry cats. On the day of the contest, everyone was saying how very furry the cat was, and how sure they were that it was going to win for sure.
Then the judging came.
The judge took one look at the furry cat, widened his eyes and shock, and exclaimed, "Well, that cat is not furry at all!"

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 1 August 2012 at 4:35 PM

@dreamer

You should PM me it lol. I like jokes. 😊

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 4 August 2012 at 12:02 AM

Airman Jones was assigned to the induction center where he was to advise new recruits about their government benefits, especially their GI insurance.

It wasn't long before Captain Smith noticed that Airman Jones had almost a 100% record for insurance sales, which had never happened before.

Rather than ask about this, the Captain stood in the back of the room and listened to Jones's sales pitch. Jones explained the basics of the GI Insurance to the new recruits, and then said:

"If you have GI Insurance and go into battle and are killed, the government has to pay $200,000 to your beneficiaries. If you don't have GI insurance, and you go into battle and get killed, the government has to pay only a maximum of $6000."

"Now," he concluded," which bunch do you think they are going to send into battle first?

Lol xD 😋 😃 😸

443 posts

coatimundi • 7 August 2012 at 1:18 AM

HAHAHA!!!! @ pinkred good one

Deleted • 20 August 2012 at 5:18 PM

so i went to the computer and went on eggcave and signed in then it said here is your daily donation of usernames and passwords i didn't no what to do with them i gave a username and password to someone they typed it in made their account and it worked 5 minutes later the person was playing a forum game and the computer screen said"this password and username has become invalid this computer will now self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1... KABOOM the computer exploded and the person died

Male
1 post

jouekthren • 4 March 2017 at 7:38 PM

two men were hunting in the forest when one of them collapses spontaneously. The other one calls 911 and says, "Help! I think my friend is dead!" So the operator says, "Ok...first we need to make sure he's dead." The operator then hears a gunshot and the guy gets back on the phone and says, "Ok now what?"