OCTOBER Creature Suggestion Crat

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like the idea of the Crat?

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 11 July 2015 at 8:24 PM

http://hiddenlake.deviantart.com/art/--545712444

(Please give me your honest opinions on the creature)

Feel free to change whole description if this gets chosen.

Egg Stage~*~
The Crat egg has silky black feathers that are often used in medicines due to its unique healing ability. The Crat egg emits a dark chilling aura those who touch it without the proper equipment will begin to hallucinate.

~*~Hatched Crat~*~
Crats are unable to fully fly and use their wings to glide from tree to tree, their strong legs giving them a boost. Like their egg stage the Crat will emit a dark aura that causes their predators to have temporary hallucinations giving the Crat time to escape danger. Over all Crats are loyal creatures and will stay by their owners side till death.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 July 2015 at 8:42 PM

whats with all the blood chilling creature ideas these days? cant we have a cute or epic suggestion?... no offense..

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 September 2015 at 2:56 PM

@sheepfox (Lol do forgive for not pinging you sooner it is quiet late for me to be responding so I hope you don't mind the pings from the other suggestions you commented on.)

Offence not taken criticism is the best way to fix ones mistakes.
I just thought it fits the Halloween theme. I will make a cuter Halloween creature next time I decide to post an suggestion.

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 3:46 PM

@poptarts I love the story behind it, though with black feathers it may look very similar to a Terron..

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 September 2015 at 3:49 PM

D; huh I did not mean to make it look similar to the Terron. What features on it make it look similar to the Terron?. And feel free to add it 😃 you can also add my other suggestions if you wish. X3

@lenamilove

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 3:54 PM

@poptarts I think the tail, beak, and crest on the head are enough to set it apart, definitely. I just think as a little black feathered avian-esque creature it seems like it could be related to the Terron, but I don't think they'd get confused for each other. ^^

Will do, once I get to my computer.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 September 2015 at 4:00 PM

@lenamilove Ahh I see though there are birds in real life that have similar features. X3 and kk thank you very much for offering to post it on #keepcreaturescoming 😸

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 5 September 2015 at 8:54 PM

@poptarts Its kind of creepy but also cute, in a way. If i had to pick on liking it or not liking it, I've got with liking it. 😊

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 September 2015 at 9:04 PM

@pupicorn Thank you very much 😸 And I am glad that you find it creepy since it is a Halloween suggestion.

Female
115 posts

midinite • 5 September 2015 at 10:42 PM

@poptarts
So cute.... XD
And creepy, but I like it.

Female
2,431 posts

ida92 • 6 September 2015 at 6:11 AM

@poptarts awesome! I like how creepy it looks. 😊

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 13 September 2015 at 1:48 AM

@poptarts it's OK. I don't want to be rude, but I don't really like the last stage. But the other stages are well made! But if it's for hallowenn, then it's perfect!

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 13 September 2015 at 10:03 AM

@loumina28 It's quite fine everyone has their own opinions (✿◠ヮ◠) next time I will make one that is less creepy for Halloween when I decide to make another suggestion (✿◕ヮ◕) And thank you very much for your feedback and I am glad that you think the other stages are made well. (✿◠ω◠)

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 13 September 2015 at 10:33 AM

@poptarts you are welcome! Keep your good work ! ❤️

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 28 November 2016 at 9:31 PM

@poptarts

woah.... my love for this creature is... so intense... I can't take it... xD

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 28 November 2016 at 11:12 PM

@izziebee1017

Thanks. 😸

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 14 November 2017 at 1:27 PM

I love this idea @poptarts! I can picture it very well in my own mind. Sometimes creepy is good...lol