What do you do when your dying inside?
What do you do to drown sorrow?
I beg of you, tell me how you cheer yourself,
So I can be happy if I'm gone tomorrow.

What do you do when your dying inside?
What do you do to drown sorrow?
I have no happiness of my own,
Do you have some that I can borrow?

I recently discovered that There is a large growth in my brain. It has been there for some time, causing intense migraines. I will be away for testing at a specialized facility for the next 3 days. If it IS cancer the way my physician thinks it is, I MIGHT get one more year to live. Things aren't looking good for me.

As I wont be able to for the next three days, I was wondering if there is anyone who would be willing to feed my cove for those days. I would appreciate it so VERY much, I'd be so happy knowing my creatures aren't dying. (like me...)

I'm not saying anyone HAS to, and I'm sorry to say I won't be able to reward you.

Please share the small poem at the top. I wrote it for cancer awareness, before I knew that I needed to be aware for myself.

Female
91 posts

yazibelle • 15 June 2016 at 12:02 PM

i'm sorry this is happening. i will be glad to feed your cove for the next while

Deleted • 15 June 2016 at 3:02 PM

@spelunker

I am so sorry to hear this. I will feed your cove as much as you would like - please tell me if you would like me to feed at another future date.

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 15 June 2016 at 10:41 PM

@yazibelle @jrw48
I want to thank you both so much, as well as those others who were so kind to feed my cove.
I wanted to let you know that it is cancer, but NOT as bad as we were afraid of. There will be an operation to remove it and treatments, but if all goes well I will have a long, happy life! 😃

Deleted • 16 June 2016 at 1:24 AM

@spelunker

No worries! I am so glad to hear that 😊 good luck with the treatment, just let me know if you need me to feed your creatures for any reason 😊

Deleted • 16 June 2016 at 1:31 AM

@spelunker OMG so sad i hope your ok!!! I will defently feed your cove! oops just read your lastest comment im so glad! 😊

Female
91 posts

yazibelle • 16 June 2016 at 10:25 AM

@spelunker i am so happy to hear that! congratulations! 😊

Female
54 posts

tiahny • 21 July 2016 at 11:45 AM

@spelunker

Coming in late, but I am so glad you will be okay! Let me know if you need future feeds during your surgery and recovery times, and I will be happy to help also.

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 23 July 2016 at 1:25 PM

@spelunker

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that.☚ī¸ A friend of mine was diagnosed with something similar but her operation was successful and I'm hoping yours will be as well! I'll be sending you my prayers for a successful treatment and speedy recovery.❤ī¸

I'm afraid I won't be able to feed your cove, but I just want you to know that I'll be praying for you.

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 27 July 2016 at 2:20 PM

@fairy_tail @tiahny @yazibelle @dappne6 @jrw48

I want to thank you all for your kind thoughts, prayers, and feedings. I am curently going through treatments, which are keeping me away from the internet most of the time. The treatments are harsh, but nessasary if I want to have the surgery succesfully. Any feeds are SO appreciated. I do have those of my creatures that aren't immortal in Tim's, but I onbly have so much funds available.

Female
105 posts

rickyraccoon • 27 July 2016 at 2:52 PM

@Spelunker
Good luck with the operation and treatment! I'll help feed too. Again, good luck. I hope you're able to recovber fully. 😊

Female
91 posts

yazibelle • 27 July 2016 at 2:53 PM

@spelunker
i wish you luck in the future and i will try my best to immortalize your creatures 😊

Female
105 posts

rickyraccoon • 27 July 2016 at 2:58 PM

@Spelunker
Also, if you need EC for Tim's food SHoppe, Let me know. I have plenty of EC I can trade/donate. 😊

98 posts

flarrow • 27 July 2016 at 8:16 PM

QnQ ;n; i feel horrible i wish i could take this pain off you @spelunker.. ;-; I just want you to know that you are truly loved by the community here and all you're loved ones ❤ī¸â¤ī¸

Lot #47843 i wish i could send u a leaf of aka but i only have 200 from the event and so i got you a kektron?? ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ Lot #674035 love u!!! ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ stay very strnog! ❤ī¸

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 28 July 2016 at 11:32 AM

@flarrow
Thank you SO much!!!! You are so sweet. :')

I'm doing a lot better today. 😊

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 29 July 2016 at 10:38 PM

@spelunker so sorry to hear this. ☚ī¸
I don't really know what to say, but let's hope you get through this!
All the best.

I'm really only on my phone here so I can't say I will feed your cove, but I'll try and help out. 😊
I have some EC you can have if you want for Tims food shoppe. 😊

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 29 July 2016 at 11:21 PM

@spelunker Good luck ❤ī¸. Do you have any extra travels I could give u a lot of CC for tims?

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 29 July 2016 at 11:22 PM

@spelunker glad things are looking up! stay strong! fed all and if you ever need EC for tim's for your mortals or anything else at all please let me know

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 30 July 2016 at 12:45 AM

@spectaclenest @lailaluckyseal87 @crazyfeline @rickyraccoon

You guys have no idea just how happy you make me feel when I read your kind messages! 😊 I appreciate all of you so much! I'm really trying to not sound like a beggar, but I DO need ec for Tim's. My Aal just died, apparently I missed it when I was doing Tim's ☚ī¸ . I have enough to keep them fed there for about 5 more days, but that's all.

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 30 July 2016 at 12:47 AM

ok @spelunker just post a trade for a junk item or creature on my wall ❤ī¸

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 30 July 2016 at 1:09 AM

@spectaclenest I actually can't post any links because believe it or not, I'm accessing the internet right now by was of a Nintindo DS. (they wouldn't let me bring my laptop to the facility.) But I do have a trade set up for you.
And I want to ask all of you to forgive how slow I am in responding to you. This is due to issues caused by my being here on the DS.

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 30 July 2016 at 1:10 AM

please don't apologize!! @spelunker 😊 i will find the trade thank you for notifying me 😊 how many creatures do you have in tim's?

EDIT: if you made trade lots for the other items i sent you i will find them and post them here for you ❤ī¸

105 posts

maleficent • 30 July 2016 at 1:22 AM

Sent something that will help a lot 😊 Good luck!

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 30 July 2016 at 1:23 PM

@spelunker
I am so sorry to hear that. I have known people close to me with cancer and they are still fighting. I know you'll be great and I just want to let you know I am praying for you in everyway. EggCave loves you and will always be here for you. I will feed your creatures as much as you would like. ❤ī¸ Take care Spelunker! We love you ❤ī¸

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 July 2016 at 1:53 PM

@spelunker
I'm sorry for your misfortune! You will be in my prayers ❤ī¸ We all wish you the best of luck and please know we are here for you! I'll feed your cove as long as you need! If you ever need anything or just to talk to someone just message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! 😊 ❤ī¸

Female
538 posts

cala • 30 July 2016 at 2:41 PM

@spelunker

Geesh of course I will feed Your cove.I can offer you EC for Tim's.Stay strong â™Ĩ

Female
105 posts

rickyraccoon • 30 July 2016 at 4:15 PM

@spelunker Wanna set up a trade lot with an extra/unwanted egg so I can give you the EC? How much do you need? I don't have as much as I thought I did, but I do have a lot.

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 30 July 2016 at 8:45 PM

@rickyraccoon last night she set up two trade lots! i offered on both but when i saw your post i took my offers and combined them on one of the lots. here's the other one:

Lot #48028

please offer your ec for @spelunker there! you can also find it by going to her profile and viewing item trades. the lot is one white teapot!

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 31 July 2016 at 1:28 AM

Having technical issues with the DS. May not be able to have internet much longer. ☚ī¸ I appreciate everyone so much!

Wish me luck! I'm being evaluated tommorow (June 31st) by someone from some big science institution. If my case is interesting enough to them then they will sponsor me. Which means my parents won't have to spend a single cent on my treatments and surgery. (both of which are VERY expensive.)
Had a rough day today, but I've got high hopes for tomorrow! Lets hope I don't have a nervous breakdown. (only slightly joking.) Wish me luck! Love you all, goodnight! ❤ī¸

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 31 July 2016 at 10:38 AM

Oh my... I wish you luck @spelunker, and I hope it all goes well.