in Chit-Chat

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 24 November 2016 at 12:41 PM

Has anyone watched the movie yet? I'm watching it today >.<

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 25 November 2016 at 6:21 AM

@icesparkle22 Me! I watched it last Sunday. It was amazing! I feel so happy to be back in the Harry Potter world again. 😃 ❤️❤️

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 25 November 2016 at 11:09 AM

@shadowtail_flamestorm

So am I 😃 who was your favorite character/creature?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 28 November 2016 at 3:53 AM

@icesparkle22
OH MY FREAKING GOD OF COURSE I HAVE AND I ❤️ IT IT'S AWESOME AND THERE MIGHT BE FIVE MOVIES SQUEEEE 😃 Though, I still prefer Hogwarts ^^" Have you read the Cursed Child Gee it's pretty good I dunno why people are complaining 😱

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 28 November 2016 at 4:11 AM

@icesparkle22
YAS I WATCHED IT THE SECOND DAY IT WAS RELEASED IT WAS SO GOOD I WANTED TO CRY (Nah jokes 😉). My favourite creature was the huge white bird thingy XD

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 28 November 2016 at 8:31 PM

@wild_wonders @leafmelody @icesparkle22 My favorite character was the Niffler.

Female
30 posts

moonwolfstar • 29 November 2016 at 5:18 AM

I have not, but it looks awesome. I really want to watch it

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 29 November 2016 at 5:56 AM

I watched it.... 6 hours ago. I enjoyed it as I do like the 20s style of clothing and cars and I enjoyed the plot.

I think it's a lovely addition to the Harry Potter universe as it referenced things that we knew and provided the wizarding world in a different place. I have a feeling the next film will concern wizards being able to marry muggles. Anyway, it will be a movie I do plan on seeing!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 29 November 2016 at 6:16 AM

@jellifysh
OMG SAMEEE THE NIFFLER IS SO CUTE AND SNEAKY LOL That scene when it pretends to be a statue... XD

@mastergemma
It definitely is a nice addition! 😊 I actually haven't read the book yet... (LIBRARIES COME ON 😋) bubt apparently, it's just a list of creatures 😋 I haven't actually watched all the Harry Potter movies, but I have watched movie clips and the Philosophers Stone and the Chamber of Secrets 😊 (I also read all the books 😊)

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 29 November 2016 at 6:30 AM

@leafmelody
The Niffler statue scene's amazing. That little beast is so cute.

I've read all of the main series of books and seen all the movies. I do plan on getting my hands on a friend or library version of the book, that would be an interesting read.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 29 November 2016 at 6:36 AM

@mastergemma
IKR?! Jee though, when Newt tickled out all the gems... XD

It would be pretty cool 😱 I've read all but that one book... And lemmie see... Now 40 holds on Cursed Child WOW o.o Have you seen the new Cinematic guides? 😱 Would be a interesting read...