I have some ideas for the Expand Cove Size

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Do you like my ideas for the Expand Cove Size (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 8:23 PM

I would love it if everyone could buy more than one spot at a time. I think it would be more fun for everyone to but I do not know if they would do that. If they did how mine would you like to be able to buy at a time?

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 12 February 2017 at 8:49 PM

@animefan I'm a bit confused. So will the price go up every 10 upgrades?

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 12 February 2017 at 9:28 PM

@animefan

It sounds like you want the price of cove space upgrades to be higher than they already are....

Could you explain your reasoning for that please?

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 9:47 PM

@mairbear @poptarts Sorry how do I fix my post

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 12 February 2017 at 10:00 PM

@animefan There should be a little golden box with a pencil next to the thumbs down and blue box thing. It will be located on the right side of the chat box on your first post of the topic.

You can get an idea of what it is by comparing both mairbear and my post and look at your post to see what I'm talking about since our post don't have that open to edit on your end.

And to be honest. I think that the Cave Expansion price is good how it is. There are some people who spent tons on cove expanding and would expect to have their ec that they paid back since that means that they paid more when they could of gotten it cheaper.

I'd be happier to see an expanding item in the cash shop that could expand the cove to 100 open spots. That make it a lot more convenient than for what I'm paying ec wise. Xp I'd probably purchase a lot of them to make room on my side accounts at the rate I'm getting creatures.

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 10:04 PM

@poptarts thank you I fix it

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 12 February 2017 at 10:11 PM

@animefan
Here's how I see it o-o

Current: Each additional Cove spot costs 200 EC more than the last, with your first upgrade starting at 200 EC.
Your suggestion: Each additional Cove spot costs 200 EC more than the last, with your first upgrade starting at 200 EC.

o-o so you basically changed nothing? xD
I'm sure this isn't what you meant, so can you please explain this more thoroughly, I'm an enthusiast when it comes to cove space -.-' because this is a serious issue Ian needs to get on!

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 10:47 PM

@sony Ok I am not trying to change the amond it is to buy the Cove spot I would like to have the ojectishen to buy more then 1 Cove spot at a time. I am sorry that my ideas that I posted is not coming out the way I want it to. This is what I am trying to say I would like to be able to buy 1 Cove spot, 10 Cave spots, 100 Cave spots, 1,000 Cave spots at a time and want to know if it was some thing that other would like to. Sorry if I miss spell any thing I am not a good speller or read.

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 12 February 2017 at 10:49 PM

@animefan

ah ok i think i understand what you mean now.
this is what i think, too.
instead of 200EC for 1 cove spot, they can do like 200EC for 10 cove spots, that would be so much more convenient or faster.
is this what you mean?

and don't worry about spelling haha lol everyone makes mistakes o-o and sometimes i say things i don't even understand too so it's fine!

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 11:00 PM

@sony Yes would love it if everyone could buy more then 1 cove spot at a time. I think it would be more fun for everyone to but I do not know if they would do that.

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 12 February 2017 at 11:04 PM

@animefan

yeah.
i also think that it's very reasonable for them to give us number of cove spots = number of species on the site. because let's face it, even if we don't have 568 creatures, we are going to get more than one for some species, and so we need for than just the basic 300. -.-'
but nooo, ughhh... this stubborn irrevocable cove thing.

// also just a note, to gather attention, you should change your first post? maybe you can write something like.
"my suggestion: being able to buy more than one cove spot at a time for 200EC instead of one cove spot." (?!)

ugh i just really need to get this implemented i'm running out of patience on my side accounts -.-'

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 11:12 PM

@sony Thank you for the help I am going to mack a new post

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 12 February 2017 at 11:17 PM

@animefan

just edit the post don't make a new topic! o-o

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 11:36 PM

@sony I just got what you posted but I all redey posted the new one sorry

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 12 February 2017 at 11:38 PM

@animefan

not surprised your new topic is closed. xD
look to your first post to the top right corner, there should be a yellow note and pen symbol, click on that and simply edit your first post. xD

and it's ok!

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 11:46 PM

@sony Thank you for your help and sorry that my computer is activing up

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 12 February 2017 at 11:47 PM

@sony @animefan

I'd mostly like the base cove size to be increased tbh... I think the way that we buy cove slots is fine for now. If there's a button to buy 50/100 at a time, great. If not, clicking 50/100 times is not the hardest task especially on a site like this where we do nothing but click on things xD

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 12 February 2017 at 11:51 PM

@animefan

you're welcome! Cx

@mairbear

shut up -.-'
// xD i agree -.-' like i said in post #11, i need increased cove size to begin with. if you please, take a look at @Ian's wall and see how many times i've been trying to tell him to implement the idea. xD

i still hate the way we buy cove space... i mean who merely puts one creature in their already-overflowing cove? xD it's not natural at all...

Female
73 posts

animefan • 12 February 2017 at 11:54 PM

@mairbear Thank you

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 12 February 2017 at 11:58 PM

@sony

Meanie ;-;
And alrighty, you can be the voice of the people on this issue 😋 Good luck!

Although I guess this is kinda offtopic now with what the suggestion has morphed into o-o

Sorry @animefan
//awkwardly leaves...

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 12 February 2017 at 11:59 PM

@mairbear

eh. xD i don't think so, we're still largely cove-space-based. xD
really though, they need to do something about the cove thing. -.-'

21 posts

ghostyman04 • 15 February 2017 at 8:19 PM

I think may be 10 or 100 at a time would be nice if they would do that.

Female
93 posts

ajzephyros • 21 February 2017 at 2:27 PM

@animefan

Sounds like an interesting idea

318 posts

chihiro_sang • 21 February 2017 at 2:38 PM

It sounds interesting, as it stays the same price, but lets you choose how may, I think it'd be fairly useful.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 21 February 2017 at 3:41 PM

@animefan

I still have the same opinion on this 😋

The current way of buying 1 slot at a time is slow but that's not a big deal given the nature of how this site operates. Plus it gives you the benefit of seeing exactly how much you are spending per slot.

But I can definitely also see people getting frustrated at having to click the same button 50 times so I'm not opposed to providing more options.

Female
3,801 posts

sparklefox • 21 February 2017 at 3:51 PM

@animefan - Buying more than one slot at a time would certainly be much faster than what we have now. I've been reading through the replies here and mostly agreeing with the ideas everyone has suggested, too.

I'm in support of this.

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 3:54 PM

@animefan love your ideas 😃

Female
491 posts

icedragon3000 • 21 February 2017 at 4:31 PM

@animefan Sounds like a good idea.^^

Female
32 posts

royal_heart • 21 February 2017 at 5:13 PM

@animefan

YESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH definitely yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss