Creature Values

in Help & Questions

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 21 February 2017 at 10:41 PM

I know a lot of people have value issues, but I'm also curious about how much they're worth as well. So. I was wondering if anyone could tell me prices.

Cave Monthlies: base price around 5-15k, 5k-10 per month that has passed.

CC Monthlies: 5 million/500cc (duh) but how much after that? Once they retire?

CC LEs: The Hydra is going at crazy low prices right now, I've gotten 2 Hydras for 800k. The LEs that actually retire though? How much are they worth? I guess it would depend on how long it's been around, and the starting price should be 2 million/200 cc. It depends how much the whole community likes it.

Commons: Free and higher.

CRW: all start at 200cc. It also depends on jos awesome and cute they are. The Tawny, for example, goes for 1-3k cc, where the Xoloti goes for way less, possibly 200-500k ec. Also depends on how old they are

Endangered: Depends on how rare. Horscas and Battyrus are some commonly seen ones, they start as low as 30k to 500k. Drakomos and Bunthoffs are the rarer older ones, either for 3-5 million or cc.

Thief: 50-100cc, depending on how much you want it.

Asteroid: 50-200cc, equivalent to 500k-2 million, or a creature of same pricing.

Seasonal: these come around every year, I suggest wait until you can get it for free, or get it for 50-100k ec. Your choice.

If I missed anything, please tell me. Oh yeah, prices aren't actually there, this is just my opinion. I'm actually looking for the advice. So if anyone knows the average price of the any category, ping me ^^

Pings:
@ifi123
@immortalraven, I was told you know your prices very well..... could you help? Thanks! 😸

#crittervalues

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 22 February 2017 at 12:03 AM

@skyfall4 for asteroid creatures, it ranges from 50-200 cc. At least, that is what I believe.

Thief shop creatures remain around the 50 cc limit. Sometimes 100 cc if someone really wants it.

With the LEs, it depends if people actually like them. I know people went crazy over the rayun. But the Demonette, not so big of a turnout. It depends about the community liking of it.

For Cave Monthlies, i value about 15K plus 10K each month that has passed. For example, a Qamarat might go for around 35-40K in my book... but, some people do it with an equation of 10K plus 20K per month. It really depends on the person...

Hopefully i kinda helped. Immortalraven is pretty good at pricing, though...

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 22 February 2017 at 12:04 AM

@jellifysh
Ah! Ok! Thank you! 😸 editing the post!!

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 23 February 2017 at 10:06 PM

@skyfall4

Ooh! It would be so nice to get some kind of guide on values, even if it's just a general one! Or at least guidelines on the typical range of values. I always find myself having to ask for others' opinions because I'm still quite lost on this...

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 February 2017 at 10:06 PM

@ifi123
Sama ;-; sick and tired of thinking about prices.... Best have a reference 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 23 February 2017 at 10:42 PM

@skyfall4
I just wondered here. I didn't get a notification though 😋 Did ya edit the ping in? If so editing pings in do not give someone a notification to the topic.

Cave Monthlies: Around 5,oooEC sometimes higher if the cave monthly is really popular.
How much is gains value depends on how much it was popular.
Immortal one go for more than mortal one.

CC Monthlies: During the month 5ooCC / 5 Mil EC.
Once retired depends on how popular it was.
/Really/ old CCs go 5ooo + CC.

2ooCC / Cave LEs / CRWs: I do not count CRWs or any other critter that was FIRST in the cave. Those all go less than 2ooCC because they were also in the cave. Recently, mainly newer players, assume that just because it is in the cash shop for a price means it is strictly worth that much when it isn't really.

There are very few that actually go 2ooCC like right after they retire. So far it's only really been Tawny from the time I have been here at least. They will get to 2ooCC at some point but as pointed out from your CRW one some still go pretty low even though they're kinda old like Xoloti [forgot what year that was from but guessing like 2015 I think, just know it wasn't last years so saying at least 2 years maybe more if not 2015]

Tawny do go around 1oooCC, though if 3oooCC then the person is trying to rip unknowing people off.
Xoloti yup, around 5oo,oooEC, sometimes less.
Though this year's CRWs I have been easily getting them at around 15o,oooEC and below still.
I don't know if the people with them UFT for 2ooCC each are actually getting 2ooCC for em but I would be surprised if they are cause they're pretty easily gotten less. The only explanation I have for someone doing that much for em is they're just being really nice or don't feel like looking for cheaper ones and am impatient and have a nice job to be able to buy CC whenever they want so yeah o-o

Regular LEs it depends for how long they were in the cave. If shorter then they're worth more, if longer they are worth less. And of course how popular they were.
To the 2ooCC LEs well depends. Some haven't been very popular. Some VERY popular. Like Fourbon, some have gotten up to 25ooCC for em already though that was only 2 people. Most take the average of what they see things going. Most value Fourbons at around 15ooCC. But Furreps are much older and go around 15ooCC still mainly.

Commons: Mortal eggs are pretty much nothing unless they are brand new. Immortal eggs are around 5ooo to 1o,oooEC depending on how popular the common is. Evolved mortals depends. Immortal evolved are more than mortal evolved.

Endangered:
I mainly see these go around 15o,ooo to 2oo,oooEC. Though some do get sold less. [Taigrins, Horscas, Battyrus, etc]
Macaw around 5o to 1ooCC
Ones like Aerlo/Drakomo around 2ooCC
Bunthoffs still around like 5ooCC, only one that goes that high still.

Thief: Go around 4oo to 15ooCC, maybe more. Newer ones tend to go more. Some have gone over 3oooCC. I personally don't value any above 15ooCC as they will lose value. Oldest ones go for less though some still try to get more for em.
While they go around 5oo,ooo or less EC in the thief shop they are very hard to get. I do not know anyone who was willing to take lower than 4ooCC for one so far but while I see a ton of trades and am on a lot I could have missed some so I wouldn't say impossible to find someone to take 5o to 1ooCC but highly improbable.

Asteroid: The ones that were in the asteroid plot [Yweofoh, Anex, etc] go around 5oCC. Tenalp goes around 3oo to 5ooCC still depending on who [eggs usually go more than the evolved, the egg stage of this is VERY popular]. Parets are retired now but were in the plot for 2oo points, haven't seen many traded since then. At the time of the plot even though it said they were retiring they were going 2ooCC. I'd say at least that but probably could go more. Storticai wasn't that popular, go around 2ooCC. Since like thief critters they lose value but it seems asteroid critters are harder to get now so might be able to get more for em.

Seasonal: Kujaks go like 1o,oooEC now lol, immortal and/or evolved ones go a little more but not much anymore. Depends how many years available so far and if the were in the cave or event. Event ones tend to go more since it takes more to get em than just get it in the cave. It just really depends on what people are willing to do for em which is different for everyone.

There used to be user run guides but they were all abandoned. I'm too lazy to make one even though I've been asked to. I might one day but eeh. I don't think there will ever be an official eggcave run guide though because values are mainly set by users not really eggcave themselves >.>