۞۞ FEEDING TRAIN OF POSITIVITY & JOY ۞۞

in General

Male
336 posts

ufo • 16 March 2017 at 2:37 PM

It's an end to another week and I think we could all use a pick me up before the weekend 😊

Say something nice to/about the person above you and feed their creature ❤️

Pay attention to feed lists, I don't have any so you're free to feed my whole cove and I"ll return the favor!

Will also probably feed coves that post here, I need EC 😊

@flowerlynx how nice 😊 ❤️ thank you so much! You seem very nice as well I'm glad we're EC friends now!!!

@mairbear you've been so nice, welcoming, and so helpful to @Daisy1664 and I being newbies! You have a very warm and kind personality and it's always a pleasure interacting with you around the site. 😊 😊 ❤️

@Daisy1664 yer a terd, but I ❤️ ya you already know my ❤️ Petunia so let's not get gushy on here.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 March 2017 at 2:45 PM

@jardoz
You are an extremely nice person, who is always open. You always try to trade fair (from what I've seen), and you have tons of friends on here. I haven't personally known you all that well, but I hope to in the future. 😊

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 16 March 2017 at 3:51 PM

@flowerlynx
Youre a great person! U were the first user on here to help me out when I was new and didn't know about anything. You have a good soul and are very very kind and giving ❤️ I'm thankfully to have met you on here and appreciate all you've done for me! Now I'll feed your cove 😃 😃

@maribear aww thank you! You are the loveliest of ladies ❤️

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 17 March 2017 at 2:43 AM

@daisy1664
You've got lots of positive energy, both in terms of your attitude towards life and towards other people. Always fun to chat with you ^^ Your art is amazing as well 😊 And u have great musical tastes XDD I'm in the middle of feeding your cove 😃

Male
336 posts

ufo • 17 March 2017 at 2:51 AM

{moved responses to first post, next person please compliment and feed @mairbear 😊 }

1,853 posts

purgatory • 18 March 2017 at 9:00 PM

@mairbear

You're so fun to chat with and you kinda turn conversations into fun ones too ❤️ ahahaha we both like tea and have similiar likes ^u^ Oh, did i forget to mention that you're rlly nice?